okay, thank you
As a matter of fact there is no mention of it on the thread since this year you don't need any pet to trigger the drops
The quest was not supposed to go on live as it was of the last year. It will be removed with a reboot and also the pets that it gave.
yea that quest, after finishing it he asked me to do it again and gave me the same pet again :p
It is the "go to yang shin" you can find him in map 2
is it the blue one " go to yang shin "? everyone talka bout quest, i dont see which, an dnobody can say me name of it , omegalul
I got the same winged heart twice after repeating the quest, is it a bug??
SirPic for helper!!!
solution: don't log in.
Kovach is serious brah
Howker For now i got red changer blacksmith memo, cor draconis rought ,blue/red auto potion
What a drop from chocolate and rose ?
PvM King Event will take place on Saturday and Sunday.
If you want to assure your participation in a certain time of the day, check the schedule in the Main Event post and post a comment here with your Name, Day and Hour.
All you have to do is to be present at the time of the Event (the one you chose on the schedule).
- You have to finish task in order to advance to the next one;
- If you are killed during the first two tasks, you are automatically disqualified from further competition;
- Outside Buffs are strictly forbidden;
- You are allowed to use alchemy pots, item mall pots, pendants, pierce/critical palms, bravery capes;
- You are not allowed to be in party with others during your turn;
- Players cannot borrow gear to others, we will track it down by logs;
- Players cannot join with more than one character for whole competition;
- Player can only join with their Main Characters.
- 1st place: 50.000 TEC Points & Hero Certificate
- 2nd place: 25.000 TEC Points & Gold Certificate
- 3rd place: 10.000 TEC Points & Silver Certificate
- 4th place: Hermit Advice x 3 & Bronze Certificate
Main Character Rule:
Your Main Character is considered to be your Higher Level Character. In case you have more than one, you can use one of them as long as it is in the same Category / Sub-Category (when applies) as your Highest Leveled Character.
The Time Limits for the Metin Stones Challenges will be updated on the image:
- 5 Minutes for Level 1 - 70
- 10 Minutes for Level 75 - 105
The 4th Category will be updated to Level 96 to 120.
Let the best PvM player win!
Metin2 SG Team