Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Tary -

Liked Benitez952’s post in the thread Fisherman of the Month (Sat, Sep 30th 2017).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tary: “For the next events, every player should send me their screenshots via private message. I will not accept any screenshot posted here, on the event thread or on my wall. Kind Regards, Tary ” Guys, read properly haha
  • Gentle'sCompany -

Posted the thread Grudge +9 35%+.

Thread
    Buy as in title!
  • Gentle'sCompany -

Liked Benitez952’s post in the thread Fisherman of the Month (Sat, Sep 30th 2017).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tary: “For the next events, every player should send me their screenshots via private message. I will not accept any screenshot posted here, on the event thread or on my wall. Kind Regards, Tary ” Guys, read properly haha
  • Benitez952 -

Replied to the thread Fisherman of the Month (Sat, Sep 30th 2017).

• Lietta -

Replied to the thread [CHANGE] Budokan Arena.

Both are right, the limiting is annoying and did make people leave, it seems, but limit in PVP is more important than in PVM. Why? Because new players don't have the items and skills old players have, neither they have their experience.
  • Lietta -

Liked Hiumi’s post in the thread [CHANGE] Budokan Arena.

Like (Post)
    Limiting people is something that ruins the game. We accept many things already, if they continue limiting will make many abandon the game.
  • Lietta -

Liked bombardieru’s post in the thread [CHANGE] Budokan Arena.

Like (Post)
    hello everybody. As everyone can see people losing motivation for budokan and I guess it needs a change. I think thats because some high levels using their smurfs to win the low levels categories. A new lv 40 or new lv 60 cant compete with some old…
  • Glutamine -

Posted the thread ee legendary 5% demi res 5% pierce res 5%.

Thread
    Want to sell ebony earings +2 clean legendary with 5% demi resistance and 5% pierce hits resistance (top for pvp). Pm me here or in-game for your offers (gold or items). Thanks :whistling: Glutamine
  • Mighty007 -

Replied to the thread In-Game PvP.

• BuffMausal -

Like (Post)
    Limiting people is something that ruins the game. We accept many things already, if they continue limiting will make many abandon the game.
  • anonymxxx -

Posted the thread 8avg phoenix clean.

Thread
    Wts 8AVG Phoenix clean 600kk ingame : anonymxx
  • Aky Akytheclub -

Like (Post)
    hello everybody. As everyone can see people losing motivation for budokan and I guess it needs a change. I think thats because some high levels using their smurfs to win the low levels categories. A new lv 40 or new lv 60 cant compete with some old…
  • bombardieru -

Like (Post)
  • Hiumi -

Replied to the thread [CHANGE] Budokan Arena.

• Thoreau -

Like (Post)
  • KidGohan -

Like (Post)
  • Erna -

Like (Post)
  • Cerva -

Like (Post)