Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Pamuk1 -

Replied to the thread In-Game PvP.

Quote from Mighty007: “Quote from Pamuk1: “How you feel this dreams, where u make this head with which beverage? me to want it .. wake up from the dream world buddy, everyone has a mouth speaking, but no action just talk .. weep for empty words, we…
  • Coty -

Liked Tary’s post in the thread In-Game PvP.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Coty: “This one time, I killed someone from another nation. It was gud. ” Was he strong? :D And I hope it was just not one time. :chainsaw:
  • Coty -

Liked po_xy’s post in the thread In-Game PvP.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Coty: “This one time, I killed someone from another nation. It was gud. ” Pic or it didn't happen!! :D Was it like lvl 18? He/she was afk? Red suto off? MORE DETAILS!! Ty
  • You will never sell!! give me free
  • Hiumi -

Liked RyanStekken’s post in the thread In-Game PvP.

Like (Post)
    dont need! u all know, Fumao is the best ;D
  • Mighty007 -

Like (Post)
  • Mighty007 -

Quote from Pamuk1: “How you feel this dreams, where u make this head with which beverage? me to want it .. wake up from the dream world buddy, everyone has a mouth speaking, but no action just talk .. weep for empty words, we want see Ur Fight how…
  • xTelsam -

Like (Post)
  • RyanStekken -

• You will never sell!! give me free
  • Tary -

Liked po_xy’s post in the thread In-Game PvP.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Coty: “This one time, I killed someone from another nation. It was gud. ” Pic or it didn't happen!! :D Was it like lvl 18? He/she was afk? Red suto off? MORE DETAILS!! Ty
  • po_xy -

• Pamuk1 -

Liked Tary’s post in the thread In-Game PvP.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Coty: “This one time, I killed someone from another nation. It was gud. ” Was he strong? :D And I hope it was just not one time. :chainsaw:
  • Tary -

Liked beckmann’s post in the thread Forum Lottery.

Like (Post)
    cursed doll, nice *_*
  • Tary -

• melysa -

Replied to the thread QUILIN+6 8AVG POISON+945AVG SS+6 BMA+9 8AVG SS+6 HTB.

• jureczek -

Liked Tary’s post in the thread Forum Lottery.

Like (Post)
    Dear Players, The winners of the contest of Semptember 6th to 8th are: 02 12 24 36 46 + 05 07 SexFung: 06 12 23 34 46 + 08 09 - 30.000.000 Gold LordTirion: 02 12 24 36 42 + 03 06 - 1x Random Costume PvM Costume AstonJunior: 03 15
  • Pamuk1 -

Quote from Mighty007: “as i said dont push your luck. beter i keep removing,bcs if i start fighting a bit just a bit trust me JohnWick is nothing to compare with me,they wanted him back too they wanted the old him and what happend he do Massacre…
  • Maitreyidevi -

Liked Tary’s post in the thread Forum Lottery.

Like (Post)
    Dear Players, The winners of the contest of Semptember 6th to 8th are: 02 12 24 36 46 + 05 07 SexFung: 06 12 23 34 46 + 08 09 - 30.000.000 Gold LordTirion: 02 12 24 36 42 + 03 06 - 1x Random Costume PvM Costume AstonJunior: 03 15