Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Diggachen -

Liked bombardieru’s post in the thread Rarity adder/changer reward.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Benitez952: “I think that they should give 1 each month to the player that more money invest in the game (as a contest). I think that is a good redward for those people. 1 changer and adder. It's rare too 1 of them each month. And not…
  • bombardieru -

Replied to the thread Rarity adder/changer reward.

Quote from Benitez952: “I think that they should give 1 each month to the player that more money invest in the game (as a contest). I think that is a good redward for those people. 1 changer and adder. It's rare too 1 of them each month. And not…
  • bombardieru -

Liked TheNigerianOne’s post in the thread Rarity adder/changer reward.

Like (Post)
    So I was thinking to add a new reward for budokan for 87-105 level category.. 1 adder and 1 changer for rarity stats for those playerswho managed to gather 30 wins in 1 year.
  • Beckmann Lubbock BECKmap2 Najeenda Beckwoman hope this time i win :P
  • Yaiii 10kk
  • cristin -

Liked beckmann’s post in the thread fishing pole + minnows.

Like (Post)
    hey, atm the pole is like higher + catch higher chance of rare fish why dont change and make higher + of pole less sentence " i dont know what i caught " for example if the sentence appear on 20 bait's, 10 times with +0 pole on +5 pole should appear…
  • SuraMain -

Replied to the thread Forum Lottery (Wed, Nov 2nd 2016, 12:00am - Fri, Nov 4th 2016, 11:59pm).

• KingJohn -

Liked KillerBambi’s post in the thread FUTURE UPDATES.

Like (Post)
    Quote from acalme: “I think tihs server need improvment to starter players speed. Remove that bootle from shop with 30% speed and put it at +normal speed at players. For real, i tried to start on gf server to play and when i see how low its speed of…
  • Kekzii -

Liked Porki’s post in the thread Rarity adder/changer reward.

Like (Post)
    Quote from egiima: “should stay rare, excluse imo! ” 1 changer and 1 adder in 1 whole year and only if you manage to get 30 wins this sounds very rare and exclusive to me.
  • beckmann -

Like (Post)
    Quote from egiima: “should stay rare, excluse imo! ” 1 changer and 1 adder in 1 whole year and only if you manage to get 30 wins this sounds very rare and exclusive to me.
  • cristin -

Liked Diggachen’s post in the thread archer.

Like (Post)
    Dex --> Vit --> Str --> Int 1.Flaming Arrow l Easy to explain its the strongest skill from Archer with the most dmg 2.Poison Beam l On P the skill got a 100% Poison chance and you can dodge the combo from a warrior for example 3.Toxic Arrow 4.Arrow…
  • Benitez952 -

Replied to the thread Rarity adder/changer reward.

I think that they should give 1 each month to the player that more money invest in the game (as a contest). I think that is a good redward for those people. 1 changer and adder. It's rare too 1 of them each month. And not everyone invest money in the…
  • DaciaNKnight -

Liked Bor’s post in the thread FUTURE UPDATES.

Like (Post)
    Well nice move by developer(s) in charge, i am curious about the lv 120 thing, what would be the difference between the current max level (105) and the future (120), maybe thoughts on a new class skill? Ohh, well keep the good job
  • MissFortuna -

Wrote a comment on MissFortuna’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello db ^^
  • OptimusPrime -

Wrote a comment on MissFortuna’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi
  • OptimusPrime -

Like (Post)
  • Mysticka -

Liked FlyorSpy’s post in the thread FUTURE UPDATES.

Like (Post)
    Quote from acalme: “that its what i say Killer. all players have this empty boottlewith 30% speed in inv and use it.why? just removeit from shop and put this 30% to normal speed at players. ” Bro u drunk? when-your-mom-says-yaass--full.jpg
  • SirPic -

Liked FlyorSpy’s post in the thread FUTURE UPDATES.

Like (Post)
    Quote from acalme: “that its what i say Killer. all players have this empty boottlewith 30% speed in inv and use it.why? just removeit from shop and put this 30% to normal speed at players. ” Bro u drunk? when-your-mom-says-yaass--full.jpg
  • Diggachen -

Liked cristin’s post in the thread archer.

Like (Post)
    Hi, i'm planning on making an archer. I want to know what are the skills i should make M, the order for them is you can do that. I also want to know the status, full dex and vit? Also any other advice is welcomed, for now i don't have other questions.
  • Diggachen -

Replied to the thread archer.

Dex --> Vit --> Str --> Int 1.Flaming Arrow l Easy to explain its the strongest skill from Archer with the most dmg 2.Poison Beam l On P the skill got a 100% Poison chance and you can dodge the combo from a warrior for example 3.Toxic Arrow 4.Arrow…