Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Mighty007 -

Replied to the thread Share the songs you like.

Replied to the thread Sell legendary [diamond+4 2x skill + magic atack].

• Benitez952 -

Liked Thoreau’s post in the thread Things I have noticed...

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vyenna: “@BuffMausal what is the logic in your suggestion to make runs more difficult? You say IP block is very bad, I have to assume you don't find every time a partner to do the run. Then you come with the idea to make the runs more…
  • BrightShiner -

Replied to the thread Things I have noticed...

I do not agree on the IP block removal. This made players work together as @Shadow mentioned.Most of the individualism faded because players are MADE to play and help each other.If it was not the IP block,as a mage,I would be really poor.I am glad they…
  • jureczek -

Liked BuffMausal’s post in the thread Things I have noticed...

Like (Post)
    Solution for IP-Block/Teamplay Keep IP-Block and make the Run's harder and change the Drop's( yeah i know what you said Shadow, but maybe you have time to read my Post xD ) Quote from Shadow: “Obviously suggestions like making the runs harder won't…
  • jureczek -

Liked BuffMausal’s post in the thread Things I have noticed...

Like (Post)
    @Shadow How can i use all my chars, when i say ''Keep the IP-Block'' I can only use one of them and so i will only get one Box. I don't have 6 Computers at my Room to log 6 chars with 6 difference IP's xD Maybe Auto attack would work on Boss, but at the…
  • diopower -

Replied to the thread Siam says Hello!.

welcome to sg mate, enjoy the game and have fun !!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Vyenna -

Accusing a mage with only decent PvM gear to be the solo type when I can't kill alone any boss is by all means a misjudgment. IP block gave me the opportunity to be able to join the run and design my items according to the requirements as mage. Probably…
  • BuffMausal -

@Shadow How can i use all my chars, when i say ''Keep the IP-Block'' I can only use one of them and so i will only get one Box. I don't have 6 Computers at my Room to log 6 chars with 6 difference IP's xD Maybe Auto attack would work on Boss, but at the…
  • Thoreau -

Quote from Vyenna: “@BuffMausal what is the logic in your suggestion to make runs more difficult? You say IP block is very bad, I have to assume you don't find every time a partner to do the run. Then you come with the idea to make the runs more…
  • Lietta -

Liked Gentle’s post in the thread Add drop green changers from all metins.

Like (Post)
    Maybe to put red changers to metins lvl 65,70,75,80,85 since they are so rare, and no1 farm infernal map or ghost forest, red ghost forest... Just a suggestions to a suggestion ^^
  • Lietta -

Replied to the thread Fishing manual for TP.

There is a fisherman in map2, but it's a good idea to get fishing manual with TP.
  • Lietta -

Liked Benitez952’s post in the thread Fishing manual for TP.

Like (Post)
    As simple as that. Right now the item is for MP. The suggestion is make it by TP, in a higher quantity.
  • Vyenna -

@BuffMausal what is the logic in your suggestion to make runs more difficult? You say IP block is very bad, I have to assume you don't find every time a partner to do the run. Then you come with the idea to make the runs more difficult, just to make sure…
  • viktorp -

Posted the thread BUY SPA any+ mystic.

Thread
    :)
  • MIROBOLANTUL -

Posted the thread WTB FMS SS+6 AVG 40+.

Thread
    Got a budget of 7 won atm,the amount will raise over the next couple of days,will also add sMtB4gs.jpgif needed