Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 368.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Bad idea. -1

• Client update for trade, and storage

rift - - Suggestions

My mistake, didn't really get his point.

• Client update for trade, and storage

rift - - Suggestions

I think this has been suggested before, I'm also for the increasing inventory space +1

• Price Check - [stone+4]

rift - - Price Check

you're very welcome, good luck in game .

• Change Orc Maze

rift - - Suggestions

+1 , but a very small chance to drop master compass and all the stuff you've just mentioned for those playing on normal channels, and higher for those who are new and playing on novice channel.

• Price Check - [stone+4]

rift - - Price Check

war+4 2-2.5kk sura/ninja+4 1-1.5kk mage/dodge/magic+4 500k Defence+4 8-10kk Evasion +4 6-8kk Haste+4 3-4kk Monster+4 12kk Death+4 6-7kk Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

• Price Check - [Pentagon Shield +9]

rift - - Price Check

Hard to say, it might be 170-200kk , not sure tho.

• Leaving Hebbii

rift - - Farewells

Good bye

• private server detected .

• Hello Metin2 SG!

rift - - Introduction

Welcome!

• orc maze

rift - - General

Quote from Shadow: “It doesn't matter if you quit for a period of time, you are not a new player unless you start fresh and not with these items that you already made on 2014 or character's level. Your privacy was not touched, your name was not revealed, your purchase history was not showed nor your email or ip address or even less your real name. You are quite grasping for air and out of arguments if you resort to reply in such manner. I suggest you to stop if you don't have anything constructi…

• orc maze

rift - - General

if you're so sincere you'd know I've quitted for like 2years and came back last Christmas, also, I think that's some personal info, when I've made my account, you seem to use personal data quite a lot on threads when you like to, isn't there any privacy policy in this game or what?

• orc maze

rift - - General

Quote from Shadow: “Quote from Legend Angel: “If you like changing drops in Orc Maze why don't you do it for high level instances as well, you always seem to think so much so much about us,the lowbies, when you should also pay more attention to the higher levels as well.You speak like you know how it feels to play this game as a lower level when you obviously don't know a thing,well let me tell you this : if you were a lowbie you would want to get better,so you'd farm metin stone,get better gear…

• orc maze

rift - - General

If you like changing drops in Orc Maze why don't you do it for high level instances as well, you always seem to think so much so much about us,the lowbies, when you should also pay more attention to the higher levels as well.You speak like you know how it feels to play this game as a lower level when you obviously don't know a thing,well let me tell you this : if you were a lowbie you would want to get better,so you'd farm metin stone,get better gear,move on to the next progression,in this case …

• the drops on 2nd boss in Orc Maze won't be changed ? since the last maintenance the 2nd boss the drop either 1x item either nothing...

• ee+9 clean are 45-50kk Lb+9 40-50kk

• Offline Shop GiveAway

rift - - General

can't wait for this to be live ~.~

• Offline Shop GiveAway

rift - - General

Quote from Shadow: “Quote from Mugetsu: “I applied this morning but still nothing... ” Nobody is getting anything before the update comes to live. How can i send you something that is not active yet XD? ” I see,thanks for the tip

• Amount of needed books to master a skill

rift - - General

• Offline Shop GiveAway

rift - - General

I applied this morning but still nothing...