Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 284.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• specail events during week, and drop of anniversary box at weekend? so everyone is fine

• Price Check - [Fishing Pole +10]

beckmann - - Price Check

Quote from FaDeDropper: “Is impossible that someone would buy that, anyway i think 100/200kk ” Is impossible that someone would buy that, anyway i think 100/200kk Quote from FaDeDropper: “ ” way too low, that pole goes once in a month as gift to the best, from 30-50 people taking part 100/200kk is farmed in 5-6h by a lvl 35 new player with armed horse so 100/200kk is never a fair price i would say 500kk and how desperate somebody want it might a bit more

• Increasing Dropchance

beckmann - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Gentle'sCompany: “1. Like this 2. 15% + 15% x 0.5* (0.5 refer to 50% of thief glove) = 22,5% and than from item mall more 50% 22,5% + 22,5% x0 .5* (0.5 refer to 50% of thief glove)= 33,75% * 50% when you convert to decimal is 0.5. So the chance with thief and item mall drop is 33,75%. 3. Drop chance from equip effects the drop! 4. That's what numbers say, but still you can get 5 changer from 5 metins, or you can get zero changers from five metins, so in the end, it's about luck... If …

• Forum Lottery

beckmann - - Event Announcements

cursed doll, nice *_*

• Annoying players KS

beckmann - - General

Quote from Dov l: “Quote from beckmann: “dont farm metins, fuck that sh.t, farm upgrade stuffs, go mining/fishing and when you ready, make +5 warrior or sura in weapon, demihuman bonus in bracelet, helm , earrings and take revenge ” as you suggested i fished today with 4 accs, opened 100 fish for only 1 clam .. 2h of fishing for 9kk worth ” hm i get in 20 min around 50-60 fish and ye sometimes it sucks, happen too me after 100 fish no clams sometimes 50 fish , 2 or 3 clams you still can try sell…

• Share the songs you like

beckmann - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=xFtdvuw56vQ

• Annoying players KS

beckmann - - General

dont farm metins, fuck that sh.t, farm upgrade stuffs, go mining/fishing and when you ready, make +5 warrior or sura in weapon, demihuman bonus in bracelet, helm , earrings and take revenge

• Share the songs you like

beckmann - - Off-topic

not a song youtube.com/watch?v=trGiUQqCBY0

• Lilly's Screenies!

beckmann - - In-Game Videos & Screens

Quote from Mighty007: “Nice Video + cool Music. So NobleKnights are the only one interesting guild on server they enjoy every minute i like it <33. what to say more? Just keep going or continue with your nice videos!. ” you should see the guildchat, its literally always active

• minnow and mistery box

beckmann - - Suggestions

hope stackable too soon making chars to store them is quit of ....

• [MariaJkRR] ~❤~

Quote from Mighty007: “lilly have better videos ” both good its not about who have better but since you started this i continue it , the best videos in mt2, was definetly from Fleur

• [MariaJkRR] ~❤~

nice video i enjoy watch yours and the videos of meyana, favorites youtubers from sg.<3

• informations about drops of monsters

beckmann - - General

i just wanted to say, that many monsters miss some items just for example 1, he can drop quartz sand, but you can't see it at --> ? <--

• [FEATURE]Dungeons Drop

beckmann - - Suggestions

time to add meley's hort

• Found Account Seller

beckmann - - General

its so easy to fake accounts on skype or websites, as and0r says its all.

• Quote from Meyana: “Quote from beckmann: “i once talked about shadow with this, he said something like if somebody goes up with 5-6chars is ok if somebody goes up with 10+ or 20+ its simply abuse ” This is why we need an answer from GMs... some like you say 5-6 is ok, but others are saying no more than 2 (That they were told 2 by Tary) ” if tary say 2 than it s2 my conversation with shadow is some months ago might the rules got over talked and the fix decision is " 2 " what tary is telling

• i once talked about shadow with this, he said something like if somebody goes up with 5-6chars is ok if somebody goes up with 10+ or 20+ its simply abuse

• Green Changers

beckmann - - Questions and Answers

when you have sold 1k changers think about the money you lost, if you sell each 1,2-1,5kk cheaper as usual i mean, in the same time other people make much much more gold it make just fu cking no sense when the changers get sold 3kk even really fast, why sell 1,8kk? you just spit in your own soup lol