Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 245.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Ice Run Guide

Amnesio - - Guides

from my experience they both deal average damage thats what i mean and also if you can tank yamachon you also can tank nemere

• Ice Run Guide

Amnesio - - Guides

yes nemere pretty much = yamachon as for both bosses you wont need any rarity items to tank it.

• Bump. buying again Pm here or Porcule/Amnesiio/1337Porki ingame.

• For jade u can always ask around the same prices(minor) - no hp 200kk - hp 250-300kk - hp % 400-600kk (yours) - hp % and hp 1kkk+

• Any PVP ranking?

Amnesio - - General

Quote from beckmann: “Quote from Amnesio: “Will be abused:) doesnt Tell anything then. ” is this all you can say " abuse " what if the team find a way to avoid abuse amneiso : abuse ” He asked about a counter for deaths/kills for example and as long as its bound to a toplist or any reward then it will be abused thats simply the truth. Take the toplist on the homepage for example do you think players would keep their chars logged 24/7 doing nothing if the playtime wouldnt matter in a ranking? If …

• Any PVP ranking?

Amnesio - - General

Will be abused:) doesnt Tell anything then.

• Any PVP ranking?

Amnesio - - General

Budokan Hall of Fame thats the pvp "ranking" we have

• It's too much, but worth trying

Amnesio - - Suggestions

Yeah it was the same back then, the server will earn more money if players buy items to build their character over time than buying a finished character.

Amnesio - - Suggestions

Lets just face the truth, this will never happen, period. Those of us who got banned have to stay banned, because we broke the rules(some did worse but thats not the point:P). To sell it to newcomers cant happen aswell since some people got banned for getting their hands on stuff they shouldnt own( or getting advantages over other players). Also its easy to start here and it kills the whole point and fun of a game where you build your character and have fun on the way doing it. ( not to mention …

Amnesio - - Suggestions

jajajajaja good for me

• bump .

• bump .

• hi, im buying legendary dragon stones ruby(red) clarity minor or low class. pm me here or ingame (1337Porki / Amnesiio)

• Removable Poly

Amnesio - - Suggestions

Quote from Benitez952: “Why trying to exploit a bug or search the way to make it when it can be implemented as an easy option? Just my opinion, +1 ” why create extra work for the devs beside the upcoming updates for something that is already working?

• Removable Poly

Amnesio - - Suggestions

Quote from Meyana: “Quote from Amnesio: “take a bundle with you, take off armor and costume open the shop, close the shop and you got what you just suggested here. ” Does this work inside dungeons aswell? ” yes it does

• Removable Poly

Amnesio - - Suggestions

take a bundle with you, take off armor and costume open the shop, close the shop and you got what you just suggested here.

• Sell [Dragon Tooth Blade +9] titanic

Amnesio - - Sell

Bump. .

• [Feature] In Game Pet System

Amnesio - - Suggestions

But that makes the usual mounts useless which is bad, i also think without the riding option its better.

• [Feature] In Game Pet System

Amnesio - - Suggestions

Quote from adeelz1o1: “Quote from Malthael: “I like the idea abt pet ingame, but not that part where u can ride it.. for that u have horse.. thats all.. ” Thanks for Your Replying.. We Have Horse, That's true. But why does player using Mounts instead of Horse? ” Quote from adeelz1o1: “Quote from Malthael: “I like the idea abt pet ingame, but not that part where u can ride it.. for that u have horse.. thats all.. ” Thanks for Your Replying.. We Have Horse, That's true. But why does player using M…

• Heya, while farming the 110 and 120 metins i saw that they dont count for the Hunter Ranking which should be changed, so higher lvls can participate too.