Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Queridos Jugadores, El servidor ha estado en mantenimiento durante un par de horas. Ayer, fue el 7º aniversarion de Metin 2 SG (Fecha de comercialización) y creemos que las configuraciones actuales son demasiado duras para los nuevos jugadores. Hemos hecho algunos cambios radicales respecto a los niveles bajos principalmente y hemos mejorado la interfaz de juego que creíamos que no estaba correctamente diseñado y algunas otras funciones dentro del juego que no se explicaban correctamente y nuest…

• Quote from megasaxo: “@Shadow @Null @Teirusu can u make the same post in spanish as always please? ty ... Also the anniversary event too please ” Sure, I will do it today later.

• I think this is not the right thread to argue about National War/Siege War, since this is about the Helpers update. There is a whole section called "suggestions" to write about it. Anyway I will quote you: Quote: “Teirusu didn't give us any reward due to the fact that "not enough players joined relative to the number of players online" or "the war wasn't good enough" or "yellow kingdom didn't join at all" etc. ” That is true. Except the part of "Yellow didn't join at all". If any kingdom is miss…

• As Vyenna said, is not a new feature. It is already in-game long time ago and as many other features we added to National War (like the "invitation mode" where every king get a certain number of "passages" to NW and he only gives to the players he think it should join) that wasn't welcome. So I don't want to give a chance to be honest. I already did with some old events and none of them worked again, they failed in the same way they failed time ago.

• Maintenance 31/08/2016 [ESP]

Teirusu - - Guides

Si lo sabemos y es intencionado. Devil Catacombs es una dungeon de party, y hacer lo que tu dices solo hace que se promueva más el hecho de hacerla una sola persona con buffer, que es contrario a nuestros ideales, por lo que algunos bosses no han experimentado estos cambios.

• Maintenance 31/08/2016 [ESP]

Teirusu - - Guides

Queridos jugadores, Nos hemos dado cuenta que removiendo el stun lock hemos dividido a la comunidad en dos, y por ello, hemos reconstruido completamente el sistema de ataque de Metin2 con el fin de complaceros a todos. Después de mucho tiempo y horas de trabajo, y gracias a los comentarios constructivos de muchos de vosotros, ya está terminado. Por ello podemos decir orgullosos que ahora mismo, todo el mundo debería estar contento debido a las respuestas a vuestras peticiones, pero como siempre,…

• Quote from megasaxo: “@Null Hi Null, can u ask to Teirusu if he can make this post in spanish please? cuz i know english but not at 100% and my main language is spanish ... please!! ” Sure, I will translate it later today and post on the Guide section.

• Olympics Ranking

Teirusu - - Event Announcements

All Tec Points has been sent. Congratulations to the winners!

• Olympics Ranking

Xalbador is giving the answer to the problem "Because of the delay, which occurs if you dismount of a horse." This is something that most of the players of Metin2 know. There is no need to be a rule (because if you dismount, it goes against you) is something you actually don't want to do. A rule is made to not allow players to do something you don't want to do. As you replied, dismount of the horse create a delay, and is not my internet, so blame me is pointless. Every player who play metin2 kno…

• Olympics Ranking

Dear players, As you may know, from saturday 13 to saturday 20 Olympic event will take place. From this date, everyday at 3.P.M GMT a Budokan, Horse Race or Sumo will take place, except Friday, which all three events will take place consecutively. The events will reward players with points that will contribute to their kingdom for a final reward. Besides, players will get TP if they win in at least one of those events or contribute with most points. Rewards: The players who get more points for t…

• Dear players, In celebration of the Olympics of RIO 2016, from Saturday 13 to Saturday 20 of this month, a new quest will be available for all players from level 30. What is this quest about? During this time, all players will have a new quest: 3b636078f769449798b6541d03040798.png In this quest, the player must talk with Yu-hwan, the npc located on the second village of each kingdom. In this quest you must collect Medal's Pieces 'killing any mob between your level (+/- 10) and more than level 30…

• Banned?

Teirusu - - Questions and Answers

Hello, Forum is not the right place to make questions about bans. For ban issues, please use our ticket system instead: Ticket System

• Lampii, we strongly suggest you to speak with Paymentwall support. We are just offering the service the provide to us. So first get in touch with them. If for some reason they tell you to contact with us, send us a ticket on Metin2.sg/Support. Remember forum is not the way to report this problems.

• I don't know what would be interesting about the map @luk96 is suggesting. To be honest I don't see the point of it. As @KillerBambi stated, a Sura or Warrior can pvm easily, but that doesn't mean a Mage or Assasin can't level up. They are different, as some characters are focused on PVM and others on PVP. The reason I say this is because when we are talking about a Dungeon party-based, we focus on add mechanics to force players to party, and that's why some mobs can't be damage except for a cla…

• This time there won't be again 50% TP sales. If we activate in a future TP sales, will be announced as always

• Dear Players, to bid farewell to the European Football Championship I repropose the same event we did exactly 1 month ago. From the beginning of Saturday 09, GMT hour for 48 hours straight, you can drop the EURO 2016 Box from every monster within your level. Thanks, Metin2 SG Team Show event

• FUTURE UPDATES

Teirusu - - Developer's Diary

Quote from megasaxo: “@Shadow Shadow i cant uderstand all 100% cuz my own language is spanish. Please talk with @Teirusu and ask him if he can write this too in the "Spanish Side" of forum. PLEASE! ” Is already on spanish here Updates [Dev Blog] Spanish Thanks also to Benitez952 which help us with the translation.

• Updates [Dev Blog] Spanish

Teirusu - - Guides

- TIENDA OFFLINE, NUEVA DIVISA Y NUEVOS OBJETOS La tienda offline te permitirá abrir una tienda mientras estas activo en el servidor durante un tiempo determinado, sin importartar tu conexión o lo que hagas mientras dentro del juego. df9f960a40.jpg En cualquier momento, puedes abrir tu shopbox haciendo clic en el icono del paquete y añadir tus objetos 13e5c700df.jpg Como verás, podrás también vender tus objetos por otra divisa, llamada a dia de hoy: won. El Yang y el Won son las dos divisas core…

• OX bug

Teirusu - - General

Quote from L0lu: “Hi , today were 2 bugs on OX event. Firstly in second round of OX after 3-5 mins 18 players got reward when no question were asked. Secondly like in the screenshot if u will stand there(where is marked red circle) when question is asked and correct answer is X u will get tp'd away from the play ground anyway. 1 Week ago everything was fine so i dont know it is a bug or something else. bEu5azR ” Hello, First of all, the first is not a bug. Players who join OX everyday can tell y…

• EM (soccer) event

Teirusu - - General

We have implemented a football stadium and we can run it, but since the last time we run it wasn't welcome at all, we are not thinking on running it again unless players are interested on participate again.