Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• guys guys ya all should stop arguing and ask shadow anything todo ( he is still stuburn as mule i see, and he got a plan ) or end like me and hello :D. Its metin, server will have low amount of players during summer, as it always do, in september all will back, so relax. and ye i'm bored at work so logged to see how all thing goes, seems same old same old......

• [FEATURE] NPC rewards

The D - - Suggestions

+1, but shadow too lazy to add useful updates... like new pets ( would love if only ice dungeon boss box gave new pets, would made dungeon attractive to farm, pet skill books and so only from ice dungeon), making pvp stats to roll easier (like removing 6 vs/res class stat), remove gold limit in shops/chars ( set it to 99kkk ). And so on, lets admit archer crap and that bind stuff were mehh....

• current offer 1kkk

• up up....

• Hi selling it, if any1 wonder at +4 its +500 hp and 10% max hp. ohh and Wdikas in-game.

• in gf server i think dss stones r in mall, so they make them easy. And clarity upgrade here is 4-3-2-1-1 for perfect clarity grade legendary dss. I have already made one 3rd level class dss, too bad it was just with 2 base stats. But the problem come upgrading lower clarity grade dss, they fail a lot with green dragon beans :D. And as sirpic said better keep mirror clarity grade dss if it have good stats, etc red with avg dmg ,avg res and attack value (its worth 2-3kkk atm maybe more). + from lo…

• About metin2 not being official

The D - - General

ask coma of german server, "if metin2.sg is illegal why u dont close it? It run 6 years + now, why GF cant close metin2.sg?" If its illegal just ask webzen to close this game..easy. From day 1 GF server coma's told .sg is illegal server and nothing changed in YEARS.

• Hi, for sura u will need lv92 bio done, then u do it pick +300 def. and u should be fine. I will talk mostly about hl2 items (vs zins), if u get that gears hl1 or hl2 wil be easy then. Items, mostly lv60 helm with 10 demi + 5 demi mytic ( they r cheaper compared to 5 mob), bone plate armor+5 with hp and absorb hp, if u lucky get sp absorb wont need to use much sp pots then, but its optional and no needed as bonus. Ofc bone plate should be with 8 avg res mystic, stones haste+5, eva+6, def+6 or vi…

• [FEATURE] Fraction Wars

The D - - Suggestions

I see, so can keep blaming each sides for next 6 years, players for GA's not doing anything to balance from and GA's blaming players for not wanting pvp cuz of afraid to lose. Lets circle around another 6 years :). And if u even divide kingdoms, u forgeting about social aspect of the game. Not many like to play then there is 1 call in chat in 1 hour. So i see ur opinion and what u think about situation we got now. Thats all. Cuz talking more just pointless, we already expresed our thoughts/opini…

The D - - Suggestions

ofc, cuz what for should i go and waste time (do i remind u that blue alwyas join, past months). But since u stoped give rewards many will in time ( all hates working for free ). And lets not talk about past and + its not players job to maintain "fun" but u GA's that getting paid by our cash. If u see something is fked up fix it, we cry, we complain, but in the end we will be forced to adjust to new things. But do something, instead saying its ur players problem for situation like this it is. An…

The D - - Suggestions

And if u move all by 33/33/34%, 1-2 year and blue will be populated and the rest kingdoms will be desert again. Cuz we know most new account r made in blue, and nothing would change in a long run. And there r kingdom change scrolls, for any player its easy to move arround, u remove it from mall? Okey i sell my account and make new one in blues and so and so on. But if GA wants to keep this system how it is sug is pointless. We all love blues, etc fail map of "Market map", didnt do a thing either…

The D - - Suggestions

I'm playing more then 6 years here, and it never were any balance of kingdoms, blues always were most populated. What ever GA tried were completely useless, means kingdoms as such thing in metin doesnt work. So need to make other system. Ppls will never move from blues, what for? Atm GA's dont give any rewards for NW/SW, i myself didnt go in NW cuz knew it will be waste of time. And i was right, no reward at all, and who went from my giuld regreted. Ofc there would be rewards for fractions who w…

The D - - Suggestions

Yo, We all see what game pvp is in really bad shape, it always were actually. Kingdoms there never banalnced . NW/SW is a joke atm so something need to be done. I saw one guy posting about Fraction wars, as sug. So i want to go in deps how fractions wars should be organized. 1st. Removing all kingdoms, remaining kingdom will be just blue, for obious reasons. We will be one happy family. 2nd. Lets break that happy family. Lets make 3 fractions or 2 what ever number u ppls like. 3rd. How to pick p…

• Alchemy

The D - - Questions and Answers

green dragon beans u can drop from lv95+ metins VERY rare drop. Blue dragon bean u can drop from ice dungeon boss, not worth doing it. Just browse shops time to time and u will buy green ones.

• [FEATURE] Mini cards game

The D - - Suggestions

Hi, was farming zins and remember how i was getting bored then playing W3, but it had nice feature, a card game called Gwent. So why not to add to metin2 some small card game? Maybe similar to gwent or some other card game or at all some other mini game that you could play then bored of farming. And how tec can make euros from that? Mini game would have limited time limit per day to play, etc 2 hours, and ofc card would be binded to char and to unbind them u had to buy unbind scroll from mall an…

• Sell Legendary DSS x2

The D - - Sell

40kk onyx, pm Wdikas in-game

• Huge lag on ch1 map1 blue

The D - - Questions and Answers

go to game options > name > limited, try hide names of all. Helps at least in DT for me way less lagg.

• [Maintenance] 29/12/2015

The D - - Announcements

kinda mehh update, but still update, maybe some1 will use it, and ofc tec support will get rid of some cases, cuz now they can use this as reason to dont help ya. Well but nvm in 1st place its ur problem that u sold item or rolled by acident not looking at it. Other thing is, mostly all share accounts in metin2, so this can help a lot, but ehh there is mall unbinder who unbinds without CD, so if u got tec pts u still can steal other ppls item even they are binded. As for me this update is useles…

• Rarity System [Implemented 23/01/2015]

The D - - Guides

2u7xa1s.jpg