Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Supposeddly two characters. If you see someone who join more just report and he will have his judgement.

• Cruel ?

Benitez952 - - General

You cant drop in safe zonr because you cant die there .__.

• Increasing Dropchance

Benitez952 - - Questions and Answers

From Metin's drop window... But that its not exactly true, because its affected by lv too.

• Quote from Tary: “For the next events, every player should send me their screenshots via private message. I will not accept any screenshot posted here, on the event thread or on my wall. Kind Regards, Tary ” Guys, read properly haha

• Green Changers

Well, because is a fact that you are ruining market and creating deflaction. People can perfectly stop buying and wait till you sell or wait till the prices go down a lot. So, for the market, a discount of 40%, is a great problem.

• Here mine: metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…cede5d8896817ccfecb5cab79 Captured 08 / 07 / 2017 (dd/mm/yyyy). Also, Tary, as suggestion i think the next time we must post the capture in the next 4 days. Unless, we can wait till close to the end to make this and well, it removes competition... Furthermore, i would like this event at least once two weeks (hunter rank is each week so, why don't this one two weeks each month?)

• @Arigato , even if it's not supported, that doesn't mean he will be treated as the worst, just means that if he has issues with the account because his friend steal him or something like that, he can do anything because literally account is not in his e-mail. Also: Quote from Arigato: “only if you start paying money that's how the things work here ” Wtf is this, i don't put money here but the service is excellent. I didn't have any type of issues with them in all these years. Just bad players ha…

• [FEATURE] 4-6 channel

Benitez952 - - Suggestions

Infernal flame field, ghost forest, gigants, maps lvl 90+... These maps are usually free, i see lots of metins. Also, red wood forest and new red wood forest is also avaiable. Just up level and you will find more sites, we dont need more channels. It would create deflaction in Market.

• Discord server

I would use Ts in the case it would be able to create a Ts channel with password for my guild, but, as you can suppose, i dont like that anyone come inside it and ear all we speak and etc. Thats why i dont use it, personally of course.

• Removable Poly

Well, because that is a bug and they have this rule in the third point: - Bug using and exploits are strictly forbidden. Abusing the multi account to obtain unfair advantages with quests or ingame systems is strictly forbidden. The players are forced to report any bug or known exploit to the Admins. The players caught using bugs or exploits, may be suspended, permanently banned or stripped of some items at the team's discretion. Call me crazy, but i like to have my accounts in perfect state. You…

• "Run", or "Dungeon" for 1 Player

Benitez952 - - General

Okey Black, i will do with you exactly the same i do with kids: Okey, you have the reason, yes. Now when you get banned, blocked, or just left behind by others because your behave, you maybe start complain (again) about how bad is the game and players Well, this will be my last comment refered to you, i wont enter in your game of "who is the best man". Just good luck.

• Removable Poly

Why trying to exploit a bug or search the way to make it when it can be implemented as an easy option? Just my opinion, +1

Benitez952 - - General

Quote from KyoV: “"P.S. Mentioning the gender for sake of an argument is not a "manly" thing to do but s" blablabla, he cut off my video so.. The point was that, we men prefer a challenge while women want to 'cuddle'. ” I feel so ashamed of this words for being a man, really? Do you need to put gender? Well, then call me transsexual or something like that, but i prefer to speak things than those "challenges" you are speaking

Benitez952 - - General

Quote from BlackLion: “Censored due to insults ” Censore due to insults. If you want respect, show respect. They are not saying anything of other world, just respect rules and speak english as everyone in this server. You are not an exception.

• I want make a try here my photo: metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…cede5d8896817ccfecb5cab79 Catched about days 6 - 10, i don't remember exactly

• extra bonuses

If we speak about pvm usually you do it on horse, im sorry for not having in mind that you are the only one who break metins with skills

• extra bonuses

If we are talking about pvm, monster is THE SAME. Both makes 5% -.-

• extra bonuses

5% monster is not better, is the same in terms of pvm, but in terms of pvp, 5% avg is better than 5% monster -.- so, avg is better than monster

• extra bonuses

Then yourself answered your question Is the same, because you will do 5% in any case

• extra bonuses

Theorically 5% avg, it affects pvp too, not only pvm