Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 148.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Quote from Tary: “ Pm me in game to receive your rewards! The Master Dungeon rewards will be shared shortly. ” Quote from omariz: “what about the Dungeon Master Results >? ” Dam Respect for Tary for all that hard work she did all alone on anniversary event with her patience, I bless you with 10 kids in the future xD GOOD JOB

• Dungeon events/race/recognition

UnkoJP - - Suggestions

[Feature] Dungeon Record Time

• Give tary some time to relax, its sunday!

• Quote from Tary: “ 1. Day 1: Screenshot Contest (Theme: General) Show event” metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…aebc63e138d0f2931e4c48fff My First day farming Anniversary event! Great event nice drop and all! Makes some low lvl's 82 i guess try to steal spot eventho it wont drop anything for low levels!

• Sell [5 Skill] [SSB] Mystic

UnkoJP - - Sell

I go for 35 woooooooooooooooon

• Cruel ?

UnkoJP - - General

hi welcome back, i think they changed it in april? They made ks not banabble and lvl 35s even if negative rank still drops at any negative numbers. Ps: even if you wear lucy ring at +20k rank and die, the lucy rings still drop xd

• Share the songs you like

UnkoJP - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb24RrHIbFk When you doing plaqued run and you have 59 eggs killed and 1 left.

• Quote from azazul: “ A few years back, especially before the Rarity system, this was a Mental Warrior's best friend since it gives a lot of attack speed. However, since Body warriors are stacking the average damage resist and so are weapon suras, which made the body warrior class obsolete as a farmer of any kind, I have not seen this weapon be used at all since I joined the server. ” That Electromagnet Blade and Partisan +9 was the game ruller for warriors waaaaaaay back then XD

• Green Changers

UnkoJP - - Questions and Answers

Quote from beckmann: “would you sell your car, that have a estimated price of 5-6 k euro and will get sold by that price for 2,5k euro? ” Don't compare a game to in real life....that is common sense... I don't kill a meteor in real life and get a car everyday right? and ps: I would still sell the car 2.5k if i need the money urgent

• Cooldown Timer

UnkoJP - - Suggestions

but what about if you fail? does the cooldown stay the same as if you succeed ? or if there's a different cooldown for that part?

• [FEATURE]Dungeons Drop

UnkoJP - - Suggestions

Or atleast make the item or drop 2x for each player, because now basically people are doing dungeons with 2x+ IP. so that means at least make the drop 2x for the group. Because like you say if you go with 8 players and they get all 8 drops and they say ok we give him...it's kinda unfair but if the drop at least is 2x because you need 2x IP+...it would be fair then....cuz most of the dungeon you need 2 players

• [FEATURE]Dungeons Drop

UnkoJP - - Suggestions

If they abuse it, staff could take some extra minute to investigate eventho if he does it with 8ppl and he get all 8 keys, he wont be able to sell all the keys for 50kk, so the price will go lower....and more players will have items to upgrade and more stuff to do PVP/PVM/Events will be more players It was same as the green changer, they were like 15kk they did the drop from metin for many more players, look how the price changed all quick and it's still changing slow and slowly.... Players woul…

• Quote from Gauss: “ P.S I am Math student and these numbers are calculated with matlab, so they are right. ” I like this part xD, but yeah i understood thanks for explaining

• [FEATURE]Dungeons Drop

UnkoJP - - Suggestions

Hello so I wanted to brought this up to see if it could take any attention, I don't mind if it will be disliked or like but it would be a cool idea. First of all since they implement the IP Dungeon for one person at a time to enter one, Now there is more of a team work, waiting someone to log in or asking in call chat to do some runs together. But the Point is when you do a run, one of the player win over the other. For Example: Hell run, you can take a buffer and an attacker, in the end one of …

• The first one is not necessary because then you can sell an items saying selling this +8 at 10% success. or selling something at that success rate and to know that you have a limit to know that i need to fail this 9 times so the 10th one will be a success is not a fun cuz you know it will happen. The second one is kinda okay to put ingame, that will let the staff be able to control the environment ingame. On the regular items ofcourse, not that you made a item +9 and with crazy stats and it can …

• Price Check - [Consumables]

UnkoJP - - Price Check

Cuz those are the one that fails the most xD

• Release Metin2.sg on Steam

UnkoJP - - Suggestions

it can be possible but it can't be possible, because it's not just ONE server like others games. Other MMOs have ONE game and you choose which server you want to connect ( USA or EU). Metin have several servers that will compete and probably sue each other or something lol

• We should be glad we have womens, cuz without women it would be pain in the as$ If you dont get it, its rated 18+ ...if u know what i mean... To answer the question below: I do not know if you ever went to the restroom, to make a dump.

• [Feature] Dungeon Record Time

UnkoJP - - Suggestions

Hello so maybe this could be a good suggestion for the dungeons that we have. Recently we been getting one more and probably in the future we will have a lot more. So talking about dungeon we have probably around 7 dungeons run that you can party up.( Correct me if i am wrong) 1. Orc Maze 2. Plaqued Dungeon 3. Ice Dungeon 4. Hell Run 5. Aqua Dragon 6. Devil Catacomb 7. Erberus Dungeon So since we have the new update of the IP restriction limit, One character can join on computer in a dungeon was…

• Don't wonder just join. First by sending a email to tec so you can have access to private channel for beginners so you can start a fresh start with more luck and drops. There is always PVP somehow there will be more now since the new update. Transferring account from .us to .sg was once in a life time chance but now I dont think you can. Helping new incomers is by making events that the main players need to farm with their main so the new players can farm on their own lvl and not overfarmed by o…