Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 197.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• something

woopie - - Off-topic

some terms for some ppl flame: to insult or criticize angrily in an online post or comment. drama: any situation or series of events having vivid, emotional, conflicting, or striking interest or results: a situation or sequence of events that is highly emotional, tragic, or turbulent shit: pretense, lies, exaggeration, or nonsense. something inferior or worthles. asshole: a stupid, mean, or contemptible person. @Meyana and look now: you once said this: ''I have been playing Metin2 for 11 years t…

• Levels on bio quests

woopie - - Questions and Answers

''I have been playing Metin2 for 11 years total with just a 2 year break in the middle.'' after years; ''Is it still possible for a level 88 to drop the Giants Soulstone?'' noob: a newbie, especially a person who is new to an online community and whose online participation and interactions display a lack of skill or knowledge good job, this is no kidding

• if they make the level limit of losing items in cruel mode to 15 from 50 i think will be good for you why 15? they do it in map1 too

• Quote from Tary: “Show me your proof ” Show us your proof

• Share the songs you like

woopie - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=IFxsCwVu05o

• Ryan Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ruud van Nistelrooy Red Devils metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…c82f9c4983822a227ecb1954f

• Quote from DarkMinimalist: “xaxaxaxa push why you not ask ga for novoice ch and farm metin lvl 25 xd ” why don't you ask god for brain xd

• Quote from Xerber: “Really nice update but there is one problem , instead of helping new players with this update u will slower them because all high lvls now made lvl 35 farmers and map2 is full and there will be alot of ksers and kills ... ” like AlmightyPush

• Devil's Catacomb Run Guide

woopie - - Guides

Quote from criedi112: “Quote from woopie: “at step 4 there is exorcism scroll drop from monsters for players like 75-90 level just a tip ” if I am over 90 I can't drop exos at 4'th floor ? ” i don't know the exact level range

• In-Game Events

woopie - - General

Provide better farm places for high levels and they farm 'where they belong' ? Quote from Shadow: “Or we can simply remove v2 and v3 from the drop list and everybody will farm where they belong ”

• Share the songs you like

woopie - - Off-topic

for bambi: youtube.com/watch?v=7WjxpislYDc

• In-Game Events

woopie - - General

@BuffMausal On special events like xmas, drops are not based on mobs' level. I mean for example you drop much mondis from sd3 because those mobs are mostly level 4 and 3. But at rarer events you drop from any mob with same chance and beginners can gain and its fair enough, i remember 2014 xmas event i was farmin map2 and gettin 90 stockings with 2h pet which is good enough for a beginner. So here we can hope for all events (anniversary, valentines, halloween, ramadan etc) to be the same. About h…

• Devil's Catacomb Run Guide

woopie - - Guides

at step 4 there is exorcism scroll drop from monsters for players like 75-90 level just a tip

• Promotional Video

woopie - - General

@Meyana how can you be playing a game for 11 years when the game is 9 years old? rest of your post i appreciate your effort. Null; how do you decide to ban players, if i may ask? if you didnt understand anything from his post (which is english) you could ask for more explanation or clarification but..what is this? what kind of management is this? yeah it's your universe, we are just guesses but, i think you could be nicer to a person who helped this server directly by translating it I dont want …

• Quote from Nature2: “ ” Yo PanicStation my old friend, here a lil quote from shadow u should watch it: Quote from Shadow: “ To answer the "what do we do wrong", you should see the chats of some players against some others, during raid and national wars. That's what some of you guys do wrong. ” You write very well in forum but you are like a maniac in game. Like when you changed kingdom you started to curse me, or in our town when you got killed you said that to xandro: " who the fk are u in this…

• Unicorns

woopie - - Questions and Answers

will be another chance to get this mount again or we wont forever? metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…c82f9c4983822a227ecb1954f

• Remove Bonus

woopie - - Suggestions

Quote from ForgetMe: “Quote from Skyquake: “and still GF has a lot more players (I know that GF has been losing a lot of ppl ofc but still) ” I can't understand why anyone would be playing there unless they're old players and have a group of friends and good items already there yet I see many new people starting on GF metin. ” those servers are worse for sure, hacks scams bugs no support bla bla, even in suggestion forum i have never seen a reply (negative or positive) from an admin, i have neve…

• Remove Bonus

woopie - - Suggestions

Quote from ForgetMe: “ ” Quote from xWoops: “Actually the problem starts straight from us, .sg players. ” every player of gf server is ubermensch and sg ppl are idiots? No, gf have idiots too

• bug on fishing pole

woopie - - General

pixcake gets smaller when u dance with sura

• Last book you read

woopie - - Off-topic

metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…c82f9c4983822a227ecb1954f