Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 329.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Nice event ! Thanks guys happy anniversary !!

• New Guildwar System

bombardieru - - Suggestions

thats what I want. so goodluck on everything

• New Guildwar System

Quote from Skyquake: “Yes we challenged the major guilds in server for Siege War and we're always open for it, since it's the way we have for it to be balanced...next time accept Jk etc !!! ” We rarely have enough players for SW. And never can have same number as your guild has. sorry

• For Dungeon Master Team : GypsiesUnited Members : JkRR , Maria , Tydy , Loreine , Tim , 1337Fredy , 25cm Dungeons : Hell Run / Ice Run / Aqua Dragon Run / Erebus Run Not sure about all members, but everything will be ready before it starts ! Goodluck everyone.

• New Guildwar System

too complicated. the dignity too high to make people join such wars. people feeling too important to lose. useless for team to work on that. sorry -1

• In-Game PvP

bombardieru - - Off-topic

AlmightySAFEZONE never been top1 and he will never be. He wasnt ever close to that position. Nobody knows anything about him or has any proof that he could ever do something in pvp. We never saw his name on budokan list. About me : - I won budokan 2015(with my warrior) which was the hardest and most active budokan with 20 victories, only 1 more player (Sirio) reached this so yeah i can brag about it. Didnt join anymore budokan because only my friends joined there so no reason to fight against th…

• In-Game PvP

I will waste all my life on this :)))) without any break we are all playing the game so why we have to talk about anything else? ofc the main TOPIC on this is how powerful we are IN GAME not in any other places. and everyone trying to get better and better to reach top1. Real life is something different and for sure I got them all better than you. People come people go but me still top1 for years and you all hating cous nothing else you can do. You happy after winning a NW with 30 vs 4 , Idc the…

• In-Game PvP

me still the best even losing NW. killed alone Jon between 25 players while they all attacking. Killing everyone from that video in 1vs1. so why should we care HowHigh holds the best in everything. Me the menace high lvl maller killer. Nobody stands a chance. MightySafeZone idk why you talking , u did nothing to help yellows win the NW. actually you cant do anything. U never could, u cant ,and u wont ever be able to do anything else than remove. yahooouuhhuu answered cous too much you provoke ha…

• In-Game PvP

omg

• [CHANGE] Budokan Arena

hello everybody. As everyone can see people losing motivation for budokan and I guess it needs a change. I think thats because some high levels using their smurfs to win the low levels categories. A new lv 40 or new lv 60 cant compete with some old player level 110 main that joins their category, so they lose interest on that. High levels shouldnt join that category. BUDOKAN SHOULD BE ONLY MAIN ALLOWED.

• Sell [Fire Shoes]

bombardieru - - Sell

bump

• In-Game PvP

Quote from Mighty007: “Do you know Boy,if i start fight like before i mean srsly, you know what can happend? Disaster,Massacre and Horror. So i will only remove no more enough from me but if i start fight than Blues wont come anymore in yellows for raid or even join NW. Bcs ther will be Headshots,oneHit than Panic could start,but i dont want it no i like this saw JkRR,25cm,cerva,serban, the minions of blues that they have a hope and happiness some times. So you really think thats be a good Idea …

• Sell [Fire Shoes]

bombardieru - - Sell

sell or trade the shoes metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…678abbf3503c813a305a048c9 pm me JkRRR ingame for offers or here. ty

• [MariaJkRR] ~❤~

bombardieru - - In-Game Videos & Screens

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj7CHbQ5mfY you can just swallow ur words now Mighty0 safezone xdd enjoy guys

• Price check - [DSS]

bombardieru - - Price Check

hey, blue - 300-400kk red - 1.5kkk

• Sell [Aqua Warrior] [Poison+9]

bombardieru - - Sell

aqua legendary 5/5 sold

bombardieru - - Sell

bump adding metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…678abbf3503c813a305a048c9 3 block / 5 skill - 70 won aw 5 avg / 5 skill - 80 won aw

• [FEATURE]Dungeons Drop

If they increase cooldown of runs, that means less online people for some hours daily. They do the run then afk 5hours since they have nothing to do in that 5h just wait for cd.(just example) -1 About runs and drops, I think everything in fine. Im doing runs with my guild everyday, hell/erebus/dragon. Sharing 50/50. Something is better than nothing, so instead of complaining you should be thankful for the X amount you get. Just understand that nobody can earn more gold than you if he plays LESS.…

bombardieru - - Sell

bump asd

• Quote from Mighty007: “i must say this, really nice video you raped your brothers like they are nothing. (...) btw Nice video keep going u are day pro day better !!!!!. Never gave up !!! its only thing i like about you ” You know words are nothing and u know im up always for duels, no matter who my opponent is. (...) im not invincible even tho i look like haha xd jk keep this clean xd