Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Quote from SkullProX: “Quote from kubawpolan: “Never take defence for bio quests... Either HP (pvp option) or attack value (but still recomend HP). Taking defence is just wasting a reward imo. As for bonuses : block, hp, avg res, magic and lightning res, vs demi If you have blade and fear P, you dont need that good eq as other classes. ” You have to pick defence at one of the 3 quests... better to pick it at the first. ” Ok, then sorry. On gameforge servers its different. If you have to pick def…

• Hmm thanks for answer. According to wiki any legendary stone can have up to 5stats (including 2 build in ones - like str and earth res). So i guess legend stones with bad stats, ill just sell to someone who wants to try upgrading clarity grade and myself ill just hope to get legend minor with 5stats and then just make it +4. By the way, dont you guys think that 4 legend to upgrade clarity grade is too high? On gf servers its always 2. I think that either decrease the number of stones needed in u…

• Hey, today i've made a legendary dragon diamond, but unfortunately its has only +5int, 5%ice res and 45magic attack value. And my questions are : 1) If i want to change these stones stats then i need 4 legendary diamonds, then upgrade the clarity grade? Then these 4 diamonds will transform into 1 legendaary diamond LOW (second level of clarity grade) and it will have new random stats? 2)Can clarity grade upgrade fail? I mean if i have 4 legendary minor stones +0 with crap stats, then want to hav…

• Never take defence for bio quests... Either HP (pvp option) or attack value (but still recomend HP). Taking defence is just wasting a reward imo. As for bonuses : block, hp, avg res, magic and lightning res, vs demi If you have blade and fear P, you dont need that good eq as other classes.

• For weapon sura the most important is a weapon (duuuh). So you need a good fms, like one ~40% avg will be enough for sure, then EE +9 stats up to you, rest i'd invest in something that will last you quite long so either HTN +9 or phoenix soes +9 or HTB +9(54lvl needed). As for the armor, dont invest in something "wow", not worth for me unless you'll stay at 52lvl for 1 year, buy any armor with HP. Helm and shield doesnt need to be awesome too. Buy good shield and helm at 61lvl, these are more re…

• Sell HTN +9 2khp 20exp 30hp reg

kubawpolan - - Sell

sold! can be closed

kubawpolan - - Sell

bump

• Sell SCE +9

kubawpolan - - Sell

1kkk from me

kubawpolan - - Sell

As in title. Offer here or ingame : JamesWuPe (blues) metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…d3b1c66b3f3ab3eff1b5a6145

• Sell HTN +9, EE+9, EB+8, PS+6

kubawpolan - - Sell

can be closed

kubawpolan - - Sell

bracelet and shoes still for sale!!

kubawpolan - - Sell

Sell items which you can see on screens. Offer here, or write im game : JamesWuPe metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…d3b1c66b3f3ab3eff1b5a6145metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…d3b1c66b3f3ab3eff1b5a6145metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…d3b1c66b3f3ab3eff1b5a6145metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…d3b1c66b3f3ab3eff1b5a6145

• Sell BMA +9

kubawpolan - - Sell

bump

• Sell BMA +9

kubawpolan - - Sell

bump

• Sell BMA +9

kubawpolan - - Sell

Hi i sell this bma. Starting price : 500kk Offer here or pm ingame : JamesWuPemetin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…d3b1c66b3f3ab3eff1b5a6145