Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Hello Sg!

SkullProX - - Introduction

Still playing?:D I'm from hungary too

• Day -18-08-2017

SkullProX - - General

the nostalgia, oh god... i remember when i started playing, and i was lv 30 sth, got invited to a guild, and was so hyped about guild wars. the first war i played was that capture the flag and it was so fun #tb

• Amazing change, makes it less risky to roll keep the good work up

• I want to start to post on youtube

SkullProX - - General

Quote from Lietta: “I think .sg staff used to reward youtubers that publicited the server by giving them tec points, but this changed when the Voldemort of game publishers (I'm not naming them, neither will I), reported to Youtube that .sg can't be publicited on Youtube and had the youtubers who did punished with 2 strikes, and with 3 you can get banned from youtube. ” Why can't it be published tho?

• New Items

SkullProX - - General

Still not?

• [Maintenance] 31/03/2017

SkullProX - - Announcements

Can you tell us the % increase, and what does 'most item' mean? Also what's the xp % on low level maps? And the ks rule is april fool?:D

• New Items

SkullProX - - General

Around when?

• Why does having farmers and farming stuff out for myself make me greedy?

• 1 account rule would be terrible... its fun to play many classes and you can't even do that on 1 account... its 2017, where every modern game allows several accounts, lets not joke around with this... The dungeon changes made sense, lets force some team play, but i don't want to look for others while leveling up (using a buff) What if no one is on at the times im playing etc?

• Quote from Swarti: “I just wanted to make a new thread and see, u already did one by yourself. I tried a dt run, me lvl 92 with pendants and every potion you can think of. I had 1476 def, 80 undead.... Even with a lord gahansel pet I tried it together with another lvl 96 mirage. Who had less def but alot more vs. [edit:] A buffer with 56,8 % buffs Together we couldnt manage the 11th floor. 2 Mirages and almost 1500 def... dying in floor 11 That should not be the case... The DT floor 10-12 was cr…

• I would suggest this, if it would be possible, when someone applies a hair or a costume, you get the bonuses of that, but for the duration (if the hair is not infinite) you could chose the appearance of the hair/costume, whichever you like.

• Taste, that blue hair is epic

• Doesn't every class benefit from CON tho? I mean it gives hp..

• Quote from Null: “Dear Player, please read this: ... ... and tell me if you were really so disadvantaged. Kind regards, [GA]Null ” Any reason for the aqua armor nerf tho? I mean it was much weaker than the other one?

• Quote from KiRBY: “What about raising % for successfully reading a book? I think 50-55% would be cool and I think it is much less. Can you tell me what is it? ” I hope they wont...

• Nice update, level cap raise might make me motivated to play again I know I wasn't max level but still... Just to make sure, idk if it's been asked before, does the Demon Tower count as a dungeon? I mean It's easy to solo the DT with good gear anyways, so making it 1character/person might not change much there. I understand the dungeon change generally, but DT wouldn't make much sense.

• Chinese New Year

SkullProX - - Event Announcements

Quote from Shadow: “Quote from SkullProX: “Making people not FARM with their smaller charas cuz the event needs a pet is ok, but making them completely not play on them is just a bad JOKE... EDIT: Also being a new player now is already 1000x easier than being a new player years ago. The market is full of good items, more maps, dungeons to farm, EVEN NOVICE CHANNEL... back then you were happy for a +4 fms with 20% avg, now you can easily buy +9 30+, how much easier do you want new players to have…

• Chinese New Year

SkullProX - - Event Announcements

Making people not FARM with their smaller charas cuz the event needs a pet is ok, but making them completely not play on them is just a bad JOKE... EDIT: Also being a new player now is already 1000x easier than being a new player years ago. The market is full of good items, more maps, dungeons to farm, EVEN NOVICE CHANNEL... back then you were happy for a +4 fms with 20% avg, now you can easily buy +9 30+, how much easier do you want new players to have stuff?

• Promotional Video

SkullProX - - General

We could also try to make a subreddit/discord server, and get people in. It would be cool. If not subreddit, a discord would be great, its like skype made for gamers, mt2 players could talk there, discusss stuff etc. There are voice/text channels, I could make the server and etc if there are people interested.

• Nice update, and I agree with the bio nerfs, but wouldnt 60-80-100 AP/AC be better? I feel like this is a bit too low.