Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• [MariaJkRR] ~❤~

.PAINKILLER - - In-Game Videos & Screens

They think that there are enough gypies in YT.

• Sell [FMS+9] [44+8 avg 12 str]

.PAINKILLER - - Sell

I offer you the deep understanding of management of economy packed with unlimited number of elastic products

• Promotional Video

.PAINKILLER - - General

Speaking of innovation, those who are engaged in administration should burn themselves out to succeed putting a new feature on so-called 11-years-old game packed with eternal sorrow. What's the saying: give your eyeteeth for your system, otherwise you're simply a jackass. Current circumstance is apparently is not the one that is demanded by its own users. Maybe it's is because of the fact that the humble and dearie one gives his/her(?) keyboard instead of eyeteeth, ugh!

• Share the songs you like

.PAINKILLER - - Off-topic

Quote from Amnezio7395: “youtube.com/watch?v=Q7GX9PRvf_M ” Ma man, i couldn't achieve findin' this masterpiece's official clip, have you watched it?

• Take this thread into consideration guyz: [REMOVE] Event Items

• Buy Dragon God Armour +9

.PAINKILLER - - Buy

Thanks for rain of messages , i got what i've been lookin' for Thread can be closed

• Sell Following Items

.PAINKILLER - - Sell

Updullah

.PAINKILLER - - Buy

Edited due to weird circumstances

• Oh my goodness, guess what has the humble florist done! Flowers are more meaningful than ever to me considerin' your attitude towards them. Keep your nice videos, awesome job!

Hello pals, I wanna share a wonderful cover of GoT theme by TRT(Turkish Radio and Television Corporation) Hope you enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=6yInwFu9NfE

Meet the song of Ceza, Turkish rapper, and the crew from Kreuzberg, Germany named Alles Tamam(Everything's OK). The song is in both Turkish and German. Here are lyrics of this song: lyricstranslate.com/en/alles-tamam-alles-ist-ok.html (Couldn't find English version.) youtube.com/watch?v=rEURQwYtgZ…iw3N8FIx3DjWFMVA&index=36

Hello all, i want to share the only pop song that rests my soul. Both two singers are from Turkey and surely the song is in Turkish.Here are the video and lyrics at bottom: vimeo.com/95340145

.PAINKILLER - - Buy

Hey all, I want to buy Dragon God Armour +9 with following traits: 10% HP Restore, 1.5K / 2K HP, Stones +5, Doesn't matter whether it has rarity system. Just answer in this thread or pn me in forum. Thanks in advance.

• Buy Following Items

.PAINKILLER - - Buy

Quote from xWoops: “what's your offer for brs 8 avg? ” I dont buy racist kid's items, thread can be closed.

• Yea my blood, as you said, in spite of the fact that you adjust the graphics card to use Nvidia, game runs like onboard graphics card is on. In my humble opinion, it seems that it's a problem only for Windows 8 and 10. Since i had same problem like yours when usin' Windows 8, admins advised me to use Windows 10. Currently im usin' Windows 10 and even while usin' Windows 10, i have excessive amount of lag in CH1, blue and congested maps like v3. I want to play this game with 0 lag and taste the p…

• Sell Following Items

.PAINKILLER - - Sell

Hello all, I want to sell items as follows: Ebony Earrings , Mystic: 5% Demi-Human Resistance Phoenix Shoes , Prescious: Bell Defence 15% Slowing Chance: 8% Max. SP: +80 Max. HP: +1500 10% Chance to critical attack 5% Average Damage Resistance Phoenix Shoes, Common: Max. HP: +1500 Slowing chance: 8% 10% Chance to critical attack 8% Chance to experience bonus +10% Strength to warriors Please leave a message in forum for offers. smile.png rZV3pm.jpg

• Buy Following Items

.PAINKILLER - - Buy

Condition update: I'm currently searchin' for Soul Crystal Necklace, leave pns please!

• [Maintenance] 29/12/2015

.PAINKILLER - - Announcements

I'm a type of extra-pre-cautious person, so no need for me to use that system^^ Yet, applyin' such rules and thinkin' about such measures present that you put importance on game, thanks for it!

@Amnezio7395 Yea ma man Now, i want you to meet the Deep Web of Hip Hop. Many argue on validity and credibility of these guyz' faith regarding the belief upon rap. Regardless of haters' ideas, in my humble opinion, the way they sing their songs, maybe masterpieces, is way better than any of current rappers. I believe that there is no particular or reasonable fact that can explain why this song attracted me so much, whenever i started to listen to this fascinatin' thing, i said "Yea ma man, this …