Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Updated Wiki

Ataxia - - General

Given that a lot of chests and drops are different from other servers, I think it would be really nice, especially for new players, to have some sections of the wiki completed.

• Shopkilling

Ataxia - - Suggestions

Quote from Shadow: “Quote from Ataxia: “Quote from ForgetMe: “I just don't understand why would you set a shop near storekeeper ( YES, STOREKEEPER ) while all other kingdoms have ZERO shops. Except the fact I don't really see blue safe zone really overcrowded with shops, there is plenty of space. ” There is a positive economic externality from making your shop where other shops are. If you make your shop @ reds or yellows, only a few people will actually buy things because people that want to pu…

• Quote from beckmann: “one more ch, make market harder = hard sell for items = slow improvement = people quit, so many npeople are not playing here on sg. dont compare it to gameforge or p servers with 2k active player same time. ” it's not quite that easy

• Shopkilling

Ataxia - - Suggestions

Quote from ForgetMe: “I just don't understand why would you set a shop near storekeeper ( YES, STOREKEEPER ) while all other kingdoms have ZERO shops. Except the fact I don't really see blue safe zone really overcrowded with shops, there is plenty of space. ” There is a positive economic externality from making your shop where other shops are. If you make your shop @ reds or yellows, only a few people will actually buy things because people that want to purchase something go to blues.

• or you can just actually make pvm items and farm gold through other methods instead of making a map 2 farmer in 2 hours

• I've been trying to get m1 leadership for a really long time now, but I only successfully read a Sun-Zi/month. Is this % lower than for sb? What do you guys think?

• Antigamers like this LuxusKind should be banned because they have a negative impact on the game. They make players less willing to play when they actively destroy shops/hunt down low level players/ act annoying for no reason. I know it's not against any rules but they wouldn't be the kind of players that I would want on my server if I was running one.

• [BUY] Poison sword+9

Ataxia - - Buy

my offer is still valid, you could have farmed 100kk by now with it lol

• [BUY] Poison sword+9

Ataxia - - Buy

Ps +9 avg 38 ss +5 10 animals 6 undead 15 mage, you can find me on Lockjaw

• [Maintenance] 05/04/2016

Ataxia - - Announcements

I hope the first ss+6 i try to slot works

• Buy Eva +6 and Red Monacles

Ataxia - - Buy

Buying several Eva +6, and lots of Red monacles Leave name here or Message me on LockJaw

• Share the songs you like

Ataxia - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=BuJDaOVz2qY

• Quote from GentleFire: “Quote from Ataxia: “Quote from BuffMausal: “I dont understant the Tec-Team. They say we are Official Server, but they do nothing about the Blocked Videos xD ” They are an official server. You must understand how server publishing works.Metin 2 was initially created by Ymir (the game and everything). Ymir does not want to be in charge of maintaining the server so it sells the official right to run the server to publishers such as TEC Interactive and Gameforge. In this sens…

• Quote from BuffMausal: “I dont understant the Tec-Team. They say we are Official Server, but they do nothing about the Blocked Videos xD ” They are an official server. You must understand how server publishing works. Metin 2 was initially created by Ymir (the game and everything). Ymir does not want to be in charge of maintaining the server so it sells the official right to run the server to publishers such as TEC Interactive and Gameforge. In this sense, the two are competing for players so obv…

• it depends on your damage, low level, the AP is better, at higher levels %mob is better. if you hit 1k per hit, 5% = 50 damage, the ap mount gives 100 dmg if you hit 3k per hit, 5% = 150 damage, the ap mount gives 100 dmg

• Quote from BuffMausal: “Make Lv 90 and go Hl2 and farm Blue Dragons Breath,Clam's,Lv 75 Weapons with enough Demi-Human in the EQ its easy ” do i need lvl 90 to drop bdb?

• Hi Everyone, I have been trying to get the hang of high level pvm but it is very difficult with an empty wiki. My question for everyone is: What is the most efficient farm (gold/hour) that I can accomplish @ level 86 on a weapon sura?. I've decided to stay level 86 for the purpose of having access to more drops, but obviously missing out on 92/94/96 bio is pretty big. If there is a big difference in farm/hour, I would consider leveling up. My pvm stated items so far are ps 8 avg titan +9 60 helm…

• ps +9 with ss +6 is roughly 2-2.5kkk from my experience = 100-125 odins