Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• [Maintenance] 29/12/2015

Zopto - - Announcements

Quote from Shadow: “Quote from Xenophobe: “I can see what the Soulbind System does but why should one use it? I mean It could be useful not to sell an important item to general store or roll it but I fail to see any other good reason. ” e505e37dbb.png 7ef5eb2942.png Just some reports using the keyword "sold" It happens, usually on week-ends (alcoholists). Of course if you are sure to never do any kind of mistakes you won't find any purposes on using the system, but if you have for example a swor…

• Should i play on this server?

Zopto - - General

Quote from Teirusu: “You really don't have to worry about that. First, regarding the updates: We don't have the werewolf not because of that. Is because is an unwanted update. Werewolf is a useless character made to earn money, since with a new class, everyone have to remake all their bonus' gears in order to fight against them. No more, no less. SG is constantly updated with more useful updates, like the update of today, the Plague Dungeon or the Orc Mace. We have unique mobs, metins, pets or m…

• [Maintenance] 29/12/2015

Zopto - - Announcements

nice! just on little request can you guys pls add more alpha wolfs! they are so rare! i did one quest for 30 min xD yea i know i could skip it but still xD

Zopto - - General

Quote from [TEC]Christopher: “Dear Player, Pertaining to the statement made by a staff from Gameforge, we provide herewith a comprehensive clarification on the matter. 1) Tec Interactive has been notified on 12 Aug 2014 that Webzen Ymir Games is not able to provide technical support for Metin2, sighting financial relevancy to supply technical manpower to support the work. In fact, since December 2013, Webzen have not provide any genuine support to Metin2 under Tec Interactive. New content were f…

• Quote from marianne: “^-^ (Hidden Content) ” ooo i like it but you missed a resolution 'The image size should be 1024 x 768 px' other then that amazing work smooth and nice Also i dont want to start a fight or anything but AxeL you should post original picture other then that nice color edit maxresdefault.jpg

• Quote from Amnezio7395: “@ZopZ i can see the materials you used but not the Image you edited check the post again or its only me? ” huh i did upload image on forum huh it is not showing? o,o edit: i did upload it on other image hosting is it working now?

• Here is my entry:(in game name Zopto) lQsyzfR.jpg Materials used : image.png image.png full_hd_free_to_use_background_for_edit_by_tw.jpg light_trail_by_3headcat_d5et46d.png metin2_logo.png metin2arte004copia_zps019d7566.png singapore_logo.png all materials that i used are free for use if needed i will give links also here is proof that i edited all elements and made this picture Proof: Used Gimp and Photoshop 3FO8TZE.png

Zopto - - General

Quote from Arin: “You should definitely start playing here. I am playing for a couple of months..so i'm kinda new as well. The game and the community are awesome ^^. There are ofc some people who hates everyone for no reason but there are not many of them. Most of the people are nice and willing to help new players , so i think you will enjoy playing here c: This is not a GAMEFORGE server so..and now i'm talking about me..is the last "normal" official metin2 server i could find..and it reminds m…

Zopto - - General

Quote from marianne: “well this server is official and for the other question you ask, gm or ga will answer you, probably is it worth playing here? at sg? yes ofc, i started to 0 back 2 years ago and i still enjoy it until now. the events, pvms,pvp,community is just awesome. the forum is empty because its new, the old one is shut down. forum.metin2.sg goodluck ” Quote from Amnezio7395: “Hey, yes its worth starting here its fun. We just got a brand new Forum thats why its not very filled yet. The…

Zopto - - General

Hi guys i am old metin 2 player back in 2007 i played on US server but i saw that it got shutdown...i am thinking to come back into metin 2 but i see that there is gameforge server and this one, i do not like gameforge i never like that company... just wondering is is worth to start playing on this server? i cant see any updates on website and forum is empty? how is game population here?also there is no facebook page for this server is it official?