Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• [UPDATE]Content from Moonlight Boxes

Arin - - Suggestions

Definitely not , it will be too easy to make your skills then , keeping in mind that there are 3,4 moonlight events each month.

• Ahaha , amazing drawings guys. You're all really talented ! I'm waiting for more though xD , keep up the great work !

• Weapons lvl 30

Arin - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Aguilaz: “Lol, antique bell is easy to get xD i think that are more easy than other. Thx for info. ” I meant +9 , not +0

• Weapons lvl 30

Arin - - Questions and Answers

Antique bell is kinda rare. I sold one +9 some days ago for 25 mils..and it had like 5% avg.

• [REMOVE] Event Items

Arin - - Announcements

Quote from MyNames: “anyversary and christmas boxes form last event? ” Probably. He said "from the past years" and now we're in 2016..so i think boxes from the last year events will be deleted too

• Share the songs you like

Arin - - Off-topic

This song made me break our in tears. I suggest you to watch the video. Gotye - Bronte youtube.com/watch?v=le34ygtODfI

• Plagued Dungeon Run Guide

Arin - - Guides

This dungeon looks pretty fun. Thanks for all these informations about it.

• Spanish Guild on Pandemonia :3

Arin - - The Guild Tavern

Quote from Aguilaz: “Pandemonia is the red ones or yellow? ” Red xD

• Back to metin2...

Arin - - General

Taichi and dance with wind..around 150-200k maybe..You can sell them to NPC as well for 100k gold. Whirlwind probably 500k , but i'm not sure

• Gold store bank

Arin - - Suggestions

Quote from Vyenna: “Trade window allows you to transfer 999.999.999 gold from one char to another; teleport ring allows you to jump from one town to another. ” Yea , i was thinking the same , i don't think is necessarily.

• Price Check - RIB+9 & RIB+0 35%

Arin - - Price Check

The one +9 , it had 2 broken stones or only one ? And i guess is Rare since it had +2 strenght. Keeping in mind that it has 26% avg..and it has a broken stone..i think is around 20-25kk maximum. And the one +0 is around 5kk.

• Back to metin2...

Arin - - General

Actually i have to disagree ,marianne. Blacksmith's memos are around 3kk now since they dropped alot on the halloween event not on the christmas one..and it's been a while since then. Mara because you have some gold..and you can afford a lv 30 weapon+9 , i think you should go drop some horse medals.. ( they drop quite easily) and make a lv 35 character for map 2. You need to wait 11 days for the horse though if you are not using any items from item mall , you can kill stones in map 1 before you …

Arin - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=kT3OQwyvKm…cycles=-1;autoreplay=true

• Quote from Chairman: “23h7pev.jpg ” Is just my opinion but that doesn't look like anything from Metin2 , but the image looks good though

Arin - - Off-topic

Tool - The Pot youtube.com/watch?v=mx9GuMnNb4A

• Happy New Year

Arin - - General

Happy New Year ! Don't die during the new year party See you guys in the next days ! All my great wishes for your families

Arin - - Off-topic

Any metal fans ? c: Disturbed - You`re Mine youtube.com/watch?v=vka6wPrB4E0

• [Maintenance] 29/12/2015

Arin - - Announcements

Quote from The D: “kinda mehh update, but still update, maybe some1 will use it, and ofc tec support will get rid of some cases, cuz now they can use this as reason to dont help ya. Well but nvm in 1st place its ur problem that u sold item or rolled by acident not looking at it. Other thing is, mostly all share accounts in metin2, so this can help a lot, but ehh there is mall unbinder who unbinds without CD, so if u got tec pts u still can steal other ppls item even they are binded. As for me th…

• Heya :)

Arin - - Introduction

Hey Amnezio ! Nice to have you here ! Hope you will enjoy the game and help as many new players you can ahaha ^^.

• [Maintenance] 29/12/2015

Arin - - Announcements

Quote from Xenophobe: “I can see what the Soulbind System does but why should one use it? I mean It could be useful not to sell an important item to general store or roll it but I fail to see any other good reason. ” I think you're wrong. There are alot of scenarios that could happen.. You can trade other item than the one you wanted to during a trade assuming that the items are the same type..and i don't think the buyer will say " Hey you just gave me a full bonused item instead of a clean one"…