Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 339.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Share the songs you like

bombardieru - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=W6QmEl9JyuU

• Starting as a newbie

bombardieru - - Questions and Answers

1. cant say exact number but enough to have fun and compete. 2. not hard, since there are some unique features which helps you alot specially in low level. 3. yes, everything sells good. 4. Imo, level 35 metins in map2 + metins level 60 in temple would be the best for a very long time and upgrade items like : spider web / spider eyes / demon gem+ / demon keepsake+ tc and gl

• PVP

bombardieru - - Suggestions

Quote from KillerBambi: “And we gonna see all 80lv + join nw just to take an odin ring, no matter if they have pvp or not. -1 ” My guild wont fight low levels, incase only low levels we stepback and let the others.

• PVP

+1 totally Yeah same problem always. No pvp nowhere, people rather leave than fight for spots or metins or zin general Hl2. They lost motivation and as Bokha said , maybe better rewards for the PVP events would bring it back. My personally opinion is that the 'Runs' made it that way. But we cant blame noone and probably is too late to change something but worth a try trough a suggestion. Ofcourse people ignores PVP since they can farm in peace in HellRun / Plagued Run / Ice Run / Erebus Run / De…

• Jk and HowHigh

bombardieru - - In-Game Videos & Screens

me posting my vids here no hate hi youtube.com/watch?v=EXPEzKdbwWM

• Name of the Team : HowHigh Members : JkRR / Loreine / FightBack / Tim / CeYl0n gl

• Buy [Mage Dragon Books]

bombardieru - - Buy

hey guys. im lookng for Inferno / Dragon Roar and Flying Talisman skill books. paying 500k each so stop throwing them or vendor and pm me ingame - JkRRR / JkRR thanks! will buy as many as u have, ty .D

• you are dealing with wrong site. here is just Metin2 Singapore

• theres just 1 server join it

• Quote from Tary: “What records? ” I think he meant to register 'here' xd

• Nice event ! Thanks guys happy anniversary !!

• New Guildwar System

thats what I want. so goodluck on everything

• New Guildwar System

Quote from Skyquake: “Yes we challenged the major guilds in server for Siege War and we're always open for it, since it's the way we have for it to be balanced...next time accept Jk etc !!! ” We rarely have enough players for SW. And never can have same number as your guild has. sorry

• For Dungeon Master Team : GypsiesUnited Members : JkRR , Maria , Tydy , Loreine , Tim , 1337Fredy , 25cm Dungeons : Hell Run / Ice Run / Aqua Dragon Run / Erebus Run Not sure about all members, but everything will be ready before it starts ! Goodluck everyone.

• New Guildwar System

too complicated. the dignity too high to make people join such wars. people feeling too important to lose. useless for team to work on that. sorry -1

• In-Game PvP

AlmightySAFEZONE never been top1 and he will never be. He wasnt ever close to that position. Nobody knows anything about him or has any proof that he could ever do something in pvp. We never saw his name on budokan list. About me : - I won budokan 2015(with my warrior) which was the hardest and most active budokan with 20 victories, only 1 more player (Sirio) reached this so yeah i can brag about it. Didnt join anymore budokan because only my friends joined there so no reason to fight against th…

• In-Game PvP

I will waste all my life on this :)))) without any break we are all playing the game so why we have to talk about anything else? ofc the main TOPIC on this is how powerful we are IN GAME not in any other places. and everyone trying to get better and better to reach top1. Real life is something different and for sure I got them all better than you. People come people go but me still top1 for years and you all hating cous nothing else you can do. You happy after winning a NW with 30 vs 4 , Idc the…

• In-Game PvP

me still the best even losing NW. killed alone Jon between 25 players while they all attacking. Killing everyone from that video in 1vs1. so why should we care HowHigh holds the best in everything. Me the menace high lvl maller killer. Nobody stands a chance. MightySafeZone idk why you talking , u did nothing to help yellows win the NW. actually you cant do anything. U never could, u cant ,and u wont ever be able to do anything else than remove. yahooouuhhuu answered cous too much you provoke ha…

• In-Game PvP

omg

• [CHANGE] Budokan Arena

hello everybody. As everyone can see people losing motivation for budokan and I guess it needs a change. I think thats because some high levels using their smurfs to win the low levels categories. A new lv 40 or new lv 60 cant compete with some old player level 110 main that joins their category, so they lose interest on that. High levels shouldnt join that category. BUDOKAN SHOULD BE ONLY MAIN ALLOWED.