Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Lvl 62

Bor - - Questions and Answers

Quote from FlyHigh: “can i farm in HL with lvl 62 and good eq? ” I recommend wait until you reach lv 80 to farm there (Hl/heavens lair) Drop of poison sword, 75 daggers, Clam, 66 armour, etc garanteed in that level. Regards.

• Share the songs you like

Bor - - Off-topic

Two songs that interest me: youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I youtube.com/watch?v=7hMaHDTw-pI

• I suffer the same issue, i have an AMD RYZEN 7 and it sometimes freezes and comes the BLUESCREEN OF THE DEATH to action. I'll try the affinity method of CPU cores.

Bor - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=IXMM2hmBW9o

• Sell Common [Lv 55 phoenix shoes] full bonus

Bor - - Sell

Reading all your offers, in gold or trade for Fear Helm 5 mob clean metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…43b57d983afe1974ddf1cdb49

Bor - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=xcD_mo_fT1g

• Banned for a senseless reason :/

Bor - - General

I am lv 90 and i don't get your method, i don't get Alchemy at all i stood at the part where you need to collect 10 fragments and open them. Dude but if you were suspended just chill close this thread it's not a ban, learn from the mistake and keep enjoying the game.

Bor - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DqFt-n-2U

• FUTURE UPDATES

Bor - - Developer's Diary

Well nice move by developer(s) in charge, i am curious about the lv 120 thing, what would be the difference between the current max level (105) and the future (120), maybe thoughts on a new class skill? Ohh, well keep the good job

• I read offers, but start price is 200kk 57D.png

Bor - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=spylkQVEacc

• Quote from ForgetMe: “@Bor I forgot. You can rebind keys on software level. ” Yes, i remapped the keys but it didn't work. For that i suggested this post. I think that the code lines only recognize the ESC key no a certain key remapped. Regards and thanks anyway!

• Quote from Shadow: “Set me on fire? It doesn't. But if your keyboard is broken you can't really expect a game publisher to change the buttons for you. This time was the ESC, when your CTRL is broken you ask us to change those too right? I assume you wrote this "suggestion" to every publishers and developers of the games your computer have to change the ESCAPE button with something else, right? You surely asked to change "few lines of codes" to them as well, right Please learn the difference betw…

• Quote from Shadow: “Adding multiple shortcuts that does the same thing is not good. If your hardware is broken, just fix it or replace it, you can't expect us to change buttons just because you can't afford 15 euro of keyboard. The ESCAPE button is used in every game for PC, at least on Metin2 you can use the mouse to replace it, on a normal FPS you wouldn't even be able to play. ” Oh i see, i already bought a new keyboard but overall i never thought that writing a few lines of code to close any…

• Hello community, i want to sugest alternatives to the existent keyboard shortcuts. We're all humans and it did happend to me, could happen to anyone else too, let me explain: My 'esc' key from the keyboard one day died forever, and i had to play for a long time closing shops using the mouse button, and any window inside the game too. My suggestion is to add alternative shortcuts combinations to the actual ones.For example, to close (or open) any window or dialogue add the combination of Ctrl+<ke…

• 86lv+ Players Killing on map2

Bor - - General

I think generalizing is not really helpful. Not every high level player plays like that. But there's other reality here: altruism is quite rare in a massive game like this. In my case, i try to have fun at my way in the maps that quadrate my level. If you let other players advance in-game, they may give you a hand on a future or maybe have fun with them in PvP mode too. Regards.

• Sell 41 lv helm (sura) 5% mob mystic bonus

Bor - - Sell

894.jpg

• Quote from Porki: “Quote from Bor: “The only ones that play really in a group are the asian people. They understand the dynamic of the game. This is a MMORGP and it wasn't created to play alone. The problem is that the human being right now are not used to play in a group cooperative mode, hostile behavior everywere. I am sure that if we were more altruist this server would be awesome. ” hostile behavior means 2 sites usually this makes 2 teams no? i play in a group and im not asian ” Hello budd…

• The only ones that play really in a group are the asian people. They understand the dynamic of the game. This is a MMORGP and it wasn't created to play alone. The problem is that the human being right now are not used to play in a group cooperative mode, hostile behavior everywere. I am sure that if we were more altruist this server would be awesome.

• chat

Bor - - General

Hello, you need to know that not everyone that's online at the game in certain moment will be shouting at call chat. There's people online, the fact that some of they are busy does not mean that Asmodia is Empty. Some of them like to talk in Guild chat.