Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Hey friends, family and bodybuilder, today happend something which is very sad. One of the famous players on Metin2.Sg got banned with no reason. They said he sold stuff for real money, but where is the prove? I only see them talking... But with no words! My friends, who loved the game got banned too. They never did anything. I said check my logs, check their logs CHECH US... And what happend? Nothing. Nobody was looking if its real. Nobody can say that all our Accounts did anything. Please guys…

• Share the songs you like

CYENSG - - Off-topic

BEEEEAST youtube.com/watch?v=p2ZljzdGPUg

• Sell Black Steel Armour

CYENSG - - Sell

Closed

• Sell Black Steel Armour

CYENSG - - Sell

Hey guys. I am trying to sell my Black Steel Armour +3 clean with 8 avg res and 3 restore. At the moment the armour is in my shop for a cheap price (100kk). If you want to offer me something just write here Cu your Cyen

• Sell BSA +3 with 8 avg and 3 restore

CYENSG - - Sell

Hey guys, I want to sell my black steel armour with 8 avg and 3 restore pm me ingame: Cyen or Nacktbild

CYENSG - - Off-topic

Sure man. 50.000 Volt mein taser is potent! Another good song is 9mm from them

CYENSG - - Off-topic

REAL GANGSTA FROM HH youtube.com/watch?v=2YcJ8Wightw

CYENSG - - Off-topic

soundcloud.com/solomun/solomun-zora-diynamic realsound

• Sell Legendary Diamond and shield

CYENSG - - Sell

Hey guys, I want to sell some Legendary items. I have a Legendary Diamond and a Shield Pm me here or ingame : Cyen

• Sell Dragon Scale Shield Legendary

CYENSG - - Sell

Yoo, I want to sell a dragon scale shield +2 with 5 skill dmg and 5 avg res pm me here or ingame : Cyen

• Buy Def +6

CYENSG - - Buy

Gey guys! I want to buy some def +6 or +5 pm me :=)

• Sell Legendary Diamond

CYENSG - - Sell

Hey ho, I want to sell a Legendary Diamond +0. Stats: +5 Int, +5 ice Resistance, 5 Skill damage, magic attack value 45 pm me here for offer thx bruh