Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• I already bought it Thanks MissFortuna ;D Tary , please close the thread . Great weekend to all players and adm

• [CHANGE] 3 CH into 4/5

Dracori - - Suggestions

... that was savage

• Buy [Mortal Plate Armor +9] Mystic with SS+6

Dracori - - Buy

Hello I'm buying : Mortal Plate Armor +9 with ~ Mystic ~ rarity level (Pref. 8% Restore HP , but 8% AVG Res it's good too) The Ads are not that important . With SS : Defense +6 (Must have) and Haste +6 Leave comment or PM me , here or ingame (online mostly on late night) with all the description of the item you have. Nick : Dracori Hope everyone have a good game

• [FEATURE] New Spirit Stones

Dracori - - Suggestions

My only intention in suggesting, was rightly attract new players As I said, the new stones were going to be something unique to this server I never thought they would "kill" other stones '~' or just be soo useless , they would only be varieties . I'm sorry and thank you for opening my mind in that direction I did not give details intentionally, I wanted to leave this to the developers About "only benefict melee class" . The magical players already have a Magical Attack stone. The Melee ones coul…

Dracori - - Suggestions

To the guys talking about the pages: Why don't you make a thread ?? I don't understand why post a suggestion in another... I think you guys will be more seen creating a own thread And yes , I do agree with that too To @Hebbii All off then can be put on PVP too . The Dispel one is the only PVP exclusive To @KouritoC Adding new stones will not make everyone stop puting the Crit-Mob-Pent combination , it will only give more options to weapons , now everybody feels like this combination is the only …

Dracori - - Suggestions

Hi everybody I have a sugestion to make this server more unique What about add new drops of stones ? Here are my 6 ideas for stones to put on weapons = • Stone of Poison (adding chance of poison) • Stone of Attack (adding attack value) • Stone of Speed (adding attack speed) • Stone of Stun (adding chance of stun) • Stone of Dispel (adding chance of Dispel [PVP]) • Stone of Flame (adding Lasting Fire damage) Hope you guys (players and Adm) like , and leave yours ideas too ^^/ Have a gg and a grea…

• This discussion is over for me I just think that you guys, developers and administrators, have so many ideas for new players, but are keen to create a peaceful environment for the players who have some experience. I do not want to be answered I wish a good game and a good weekend all players

• Still making no sence , even with all that explanation The Free mode is a >PVP< , that means you can attack other players without their consent . if you kill me on Free mode that's totally ok, you win , congrats But using this mode to Kill Steal other players farming , you are using to take the loot of someone that is there just to farm >PVM< ... you're telling me that this is acceptable ?

• Even so dude Mostly the guys who do this have top equips so they kill those who they ks . You think is fair , ruin the fun of other player with impunity?

• Hi everybody I have a simple question to make today , hope I've got responded by a GM or something Here it is : "Why the anti ks rule is canceled when the player is in Free mode ?" I mean , loosing rank points is not enough , a player simply go wherever he wants and end the joy of outher As I said , I wanted to be answered by a GM , but tell me the opinions of you players you thing this rule is being well spent ? Hope all of you have a gg ;D