Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 216.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• [Change] Give fish some value.

parampam - - Suggestions

well, since useless books can be sold for 70k and farmers can make some nice money only from useless books i don't see why dead fishes shouldnt have a better price at npc. If they can be sold to NPC for 50k or 20-30k, whatever, maybe more people will fish and the clams will not be 10kk anymore:P I've never fished more than 20 minutes, i find it very boring, but i say again, i don't see a problem with making the dead fishes worth something.

• white - 30, blue - 25, red - 2-3, normal changer - 20, green 3-3.5, compass - 30 or so maybe more idk for sure, odins 38-40, exos 16-17, hermits 8, normal add - 2, green - 100k, bs(blessing scroll i assume) - 1.3-1.5

• The Sacrifice quests

parampam - - General

Did someone tell you abou any bugs with this quest? I have to kill golems or yeti, i dont know, i took the quest when i was lvl 35 over 1 year ago and i never received the heart or what it asks for from the mobs

• Bosses event in Desert

parampam - - Suggestions

Well, usually the bosses that are left are on 3rd channel, so you still have ch2 where there arent any bosses and ch1 where usually the bosses are killed. I wouldnt suggest them to kill the bosses after event because maybe there are some players that can't enter when the event is on and maybe they want to kill some of the bosses left. If the bosses are next to a metin you want to kill or in a spot you want to farm you can lure them further away from that spot, so there's another solution for you…

• Devil's Catacomb Run Guide

parampam - - Guides

Quote from felopaa: “Once completed, how long does it take to re-enter? ” from what i remember there is no cooldown for this run

• Quote from Diggachen: “Damn I did not think that the server is so poor, pay REAL Promoter / Facebook and Google Ads... Or are already all promoters betrayers cuz they do their job ?? There is one problem which you have to solve and SG would be again a great Server with a huge com and sick income. ” I remember Shadow saying they did pay for publicity on facebook and it did not worth it. Regarding this idea they are trying it's worth a try, but i don't think it will bring many players. Those of us…

• Quote from Hiumi: “16u1qh.jpg Here waiting for someone to make less time than I ” Category 3: 1. Zwickauer: 04:42.00 2. parampampam: 04:45.57 Zwick is waiting since february for someone to beat him:P

• Hei, i want to sell Legendary HTE+9 5 avg damage, 5 pierce res, 10 demi, 15 arrow, 15 sword, 10 dagger, 6 devil: postimg.org/image/fzlrugawf/ Mystic Battle Sword+9 8avg, 10 demi, 10 critic, 5 pierce, 5 faint, 20 orc war/sura/pierce+6 postimg.org/image/6g9quxv37/ SP: HTE 400kk BS 700kk No autowin for now. Leave offers here or in pm

• [Maintenance] 31/03/2017

parampam - - Announcements

So you can now attack the metin of a player even if you're not on free?

• Sell 2x [ee+9] [BMA+6] and [def+6 80%]

parampam - - Sell

restore sp on ee? new bonus or bug?

• scb around 70-80, scn ~200, pearl neck i'm not sure, but maybe 60-80kk, hte+9 ~100, ee 250-300, phoenix 600+, fms i think around 350 and rib 250-300, def ~220-400, the rest i'm not sure. If you find the price for 30% then add 150kk(price for spirit blessing) and you can find the price for 80%.

• WP building questions

parampam - - Questions and Answers

1. If you kill from the ground you can put 1 point in twister, rupture meh. 2. I wouldn't make M an attack skill before blade,armour and fear, you need these 3 at higher levels. 3. I don't know, i always liked sheld better than fear at low level. Now it depends a lot on your items, if you have an armour with def+6 in it then you can make fear P, but otherwise i would suggest making shield. This in case you want to stay lvl 35 and farm, if you want to make 54 then it doesn't matter because you'll…

• Share the songs you like

parampam - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=PKB4cioGs98

• Balancing isnt there

parampam - - General

I don't want to be rude, but you already have a pretty nice start. Greens dropping at metins 25-60, you can sell bad books and stones to NPC, you can farm in desert upgrade stuff(web and spider eyes sell for 500k or so). The only thing that will happen if they make a good drop rate on low level is that other high level players will come with their farmers and you will still farm nothing. Just give up this event until you make lvl 60 and farm where the high level farm just as some high level play…

• Blue Dragon Breath

parampam - - Questions and Answers

When you use glyph and BDB you have 100% chance of making stone+5, so probably that's why you don't see them in shops, because people buy them.

• Moonlight Event

parampam - - General

When he said 60 per hour i think he was talking about the drop before the update, not now.

• Price Check - Several items

parampam - - Price Check

bsa+7 30-40kk, spa+6 25-30kk, hte+7 10-15kk, ee+9 ~60kk, the electo i don't know, i would say the one with 2 stones around 70 and the other 90-100, WGN+7 10-15kk, ps+6 10-15kk

• Valentine's Event 2017

parampam - - Event Announcements

I think it was more like cancelled for this week than postponed, so it will be next week thursday i think