Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• First event of 26th is postponed to 29th at 14:00 GMT, due to maintenance we are having today.

• Quote from beckmann: “would be nice, to know at which day we have to show up for the event we participate ” Added to the end of the original post

• Quote from Hiumi: “Quote from Tary: “2. Football Fiesta: Each kingdom will have it’s own team of 5 players (3 on the pitch and 2 substitutes). Teams will play 10 minute games between themselves. For the win teams will be awarded with 3 points, for the draw 1 point and for the lost game 0 points. Final table of the football fiesta will be created after the last game has ended. Winning team will be rewarded with golden certificates, the best scorer will be rewarded with 30 days emotion mask. ” Rea…

• Saturday With [EA]dust

dust - - Event Announcements

Quote from chaitu pace: “Finally a week off for Tary Appreciate that ” It's a day off xd

• Saturday With [EA]dust

kQWlFIH.jpg Hello boys and girls! This Saturday (July the 22nd, 2017) we ll have a special day! A day with [EA]dust! Now, since you might ask what this day could actually be about, let me explain it - I will keep it short, do not worry. [SGM]Tary is taking a well deserved day off, and we are going to throw a PARTY! No, we will not behave badly even tho she is not watching, we will have bunch of events during the ENTIRE DAY! Starting at 12:00 GMT and until the Budokan event begins, we'll have man…

• There will be kingdom rewards as well

• Hear, hear Winners are about to be announced! youtube.com/watch?v=arPCgCt1ylQ 1st Place: Gingerk1dd - 300.000 Tec Points & 30.000 Mileage Points 2nd Place: Thoreau - 200.000 Tec Points & 20.000 Mileage Points 3rd Place: MissFortuna - 100.000 Tec Points & 10.000 Mileage Points Special WInner for 100 successful shares: anonymxxx - 200.000 Tec Points Congratulations to winners and thanks to everyone who participated! Winners please send me a pm here in forum with your in game name! Regards, [EA]dus…

• Thanks everyone for joining the event. Winners will be announced on Monday!

• Today is the last day of the event guys!

• 600.000 Tec Points FB Contest!

Quote from Diggachen: “Damn I did not think that the server is so poor, pay REAL Promoter / Facebook and Google Ads... Or are already all promoters betrayers cuz they do their job ?? There is one problem which you have to solve and SG would be again a great Server with a huge com and sick income. ” May I ask what is the point of this post? Are you just bashing, or you have something to suggest?

• VlTS3Dj.png Dear Players, As so many times before, we are running a contest where you will be able to win some Tec Points! What’s this contest all about? It’s easy. Really. All you have to do is to create a post on your Facebook profile. That’s your participation entry. No grinding, no spending hours of your time, just a simple post will grant you entry ticket for this contest. Now, as usual, there are some regulations you must follow. - You will take image from this thread, and use it in your F…

• Original post updated with a new rule: ONLY PLAYERS LEVEL 90 AND HIGHER ARE ALLOWED TO FARM EGGS IN 4 NEW MAPS!!!

• Quote from Deznuts: “0307_181950.jpg 0307_182044.jpg 0307_182108.jpg 0307_182654.jpg ” It's event about women's day, not valentines xd

• Valentine's Event 2017

Quote from Reptilian: “Moonlight event revocation ?? ” Yes, postponed due to Valentines Event.

• Valentine's Event 2017

Metins will be added to new map tonight. Anyway, you could have farmed at HL

• Valentine's Event 2017

Quote from micaelmarquez3: “and can you drop roses and chocolates from mobs as well? I mean, if you have already summoned the pet. ” Yes, you can

• Valentine's Event 2017

Quote from cristin: “the drop on metin is also affected by the pet, or you can drop from metins even if you don't have it? ” Pet doesn't influence drop from Valentine Metins, you get chocolate or rose without pet as well.

• Chinese New Year

Quote from woohoo: “Quote from dust: “I would understand if this was 7 days event, but it is just 2 days, out of which 12 hours is already gone. I do also understand that you do not care about any other player than yourself, and that you put your interest before the interest of other players, and that's still fine. But you also must understand that we care about every single player equally no matter if the player is level 15 or 105. If you were in map 2 with your farmers, lower level players wou…

• Chinese New Year

I would understand if this was 7 days event, but it is just 2 days, out of which 12 hours is already gone. I do also understand that you do not care about any other player than yourself, and that you put your interest before the interest of other players, and that's still fine. But you also must understand that we care about every single player equally no matter if the player is level 15 or 105. If you were in map 2 with your farmers, lower level players would have no where to go. So for these 2…

• Chinese New Year

Quote from Reptilian: “Main char 71 kevel. But ıI need green changer and want to play from farming char level 35. Yes or not ???? ” Main char for the next 2 days please. Thanks!