Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 322.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Share the songs you like

YaY - - Off-topic

Never thought I would preorder an album from her. youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE youtube.com/watch?v=V54CEElTF_U

• Having more fun editing these than farming. metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…9c25d73c980395e7f2b8c7f09 metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…9c25d73c980395e7f2b8c7f09 metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…9c25d73c980395e7f2b8c7f09

YaY - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=RTmf749dGZg

YaY - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=bsa9Jgx9wOw

• metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…9c25d73c980395e7f2b8c7f09

• Daily Motivation!

YaY - - Off-topic

Maybe not precisely put but I remember reading somewhere that like 65% of rich people spent less than 1h watching TV while only 20% poor people spend less than 1h watching TV, from which only 5% of rich people watch reality shows compared to the 75% of the poor. I still have this on my desktop as some sort of reminder lol metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…9c25d73c980395e7f2b8c7f09

YaY - - Off-topic

This guy and his voice... his songs... addicted youtube.com/watch?v=5gXGDJ1CvDQ youtube.com/watch?v=6TpyRE_juyA

• My contribution to the screenshot contest. o.o metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…9c25d73c980395e7f2b8c7f09 metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…9c25d73c980395e7f2b8c7f09

• Refinates in Ruby Earring

YaY - - Questions and Answers

First 2 stats are always in sockets. metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…9c25d73c980395e7f2b8c7f09

• I have no idea what was that. Never used it but I believe they removed Free TP as an option, same as some other payment methods... o.o

• Ice Run Solo? and DC?

YaY - - Questions and Answers

They do have arrow res same as sword res I believe. Not to mention the bell resistance yet it is possible. If Assassin and Mage in a party of two are able to solo every single run except the Erebus one of course, for other classes should be even easier. Everything is impossible until it's done.

• Daily Motivation!

YaY - - Off-topic

metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…9c25d73c980395e7f2b8c7f09 If it doesn't, then it was a year wasted.

YaY - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=fhshMjRNhs0

• Aqua Dragon Run Guide

YaY - - Guides

Wanna add a situation which happens when 2 different parties click on NPC in the same time on different channels: Both parties enter the Dragon Room, one party gets normal Metin Stones (4) and another party gets 7 Metin Stones. Meaning, the Run gets a little harder since instead of 4 boosts, Dragon gets 7. Quite a challenge. If you select right Metins, it is still doable even in a party of two. To my knowledge, me and my partner are the only one getting the room with 7 Metins. The reason might b…

• Price Check - [Fishing Pole +10]

YaY - - Price Check

Quote from FaDeDropper: “Is impossible that someone would buy that, anyway i think 100/200kk ” For that price I would buy it right away for the heck of it even I have never Fished in my Metin life.

• Daily Motivation!

YaY - - Off-topic

metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…9c25d73c980395e7f2b8c7f09

• Cruel ?

YaY - - General

Quote from marianne: “someone told me. you can with - rank . u just drop it xd ” As Benitez952 said, you cannot drop there since you cannot die there unless you get struck by lighting from the sky or a game staff. Possibilities are almost equal. Quote from marianne: “so to kill someone who ks u while youre hunting, u mst change kingdom? thts pretty win for the game (tec points) ” Nothing actually changed much. If you want to kill someone while you are hunting, you can still go on free and kill a…

• In-Game PvP

YaY - - Off-topic

How many years did you waste on this? Without a day break. And yet you need to disrespect and insult others to simply feel powerful in an online game? While others laugh at you people, I seriously find it not only pathetic but even more - sad. If only all this time and energy you would use on things that matters...

YaY - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=sEl2a2ZEoKo

• Daily Motivation!

YaY - - Off-topic

@Hiumi I know the struggle. Respect!