Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Mara's Gallery

Mara - - Fan Artworks

Hello guys, I haven't had time to officially start playing the server yet because of upcoming exams, but I still want to be around forums until I can fully play. Since this section has no topics, I decided to be the first to start a thread here... So here it is! My random art on many random mediums (will gradually post) and I hope you guys like it! dee2sf_by_mara_draws-d9levft.png q11_by_mara_draws-d9lc7r7.jpg kalistas_by_mara_draws-d9k3y5e.png genderbend_elsa2a1a_by_mara_draws-d9k3xpg.png lolli…

• Back to metin2...

Mara - - General

Quote from Arin: “Taichi and dance with wind..around 150-200k maybe..You can sell them to NPC as well for 100k gold. Whirlwind probably 500k , but i'm not sure ” Oh ty ty :3

• Back to metin2...

Mara - - General

Quote from marianne: “welcome back mara, blacksmith memo cost 1 to 2kk because of the last events, they drop alot its not allowed to buy or sell acc/items for real money, but if u are referring about gold/tp, yes u can but no ga/gm will help you with trades, so its a risk.. hard to trust players warrior 35 to 58/59 with G aos or P cost maybe 600kk? guys correct me if im wrong and sura 35 to 59 cost 700kk + lvl 60 to 70 maybe more and yes Hl2 still drop low level +9 from a new starter without far…

• Gold store bank

Mara - - Suggestions

Quote from xWoops: “you can buy gold bars and store them, you lose some percentage, but i think it's not that much ” I see, but when you have a small amount of money you have to transfer on the same account but different characters that doesn't work. Quote from Vyenna: “Trade window allows you to transfer 999.999.999 gold from one char to another; teleport ring allows you to jump from one town to another. ” Quote from Arin: “Quote from Vyenna: “Trade window allows you to transfer 999.999.999 gol…

• Gold store bank

Mara - - Suggestions

So, I guess the title pretty much gives it away. I'd like to be able to store gold in bank mostly for transfer purposes. I see it would be a very useful feature.

• Back to metin2...

Mara - - General

Hello, I used to play this server a long time ago. I quit and sold all my characters, but now I am sort of back. Well, I will try and play, but I have limited time hence sort of. So, I was looking through the chars I have left, and I found some blacksmith's memo. Any idea how much they're worth? What's best to invest money in?(also found about 16kk I know its not much but .. eh) Do people sell characters for gold/tp? If so any idea how much? (something like warrior/sura farmers with Gs or Ps, lv…

• Okay so here is mine so far.. Well, the background image is purchased from renderosity, so I am allowed to use it for commercial projects and personal projects. metin2sg_wallpaper_f_by_mara_draws-d9mamsv.jpg metin2sg_wallpaper_f1_by_mara_draws-d9mampc.jpg

• Hello, question. Can we participate with more than one image?