Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Map 2 -Overfarmed

Arsaa992 - - General

Quote from Shadow: “Have this game ever had a 3 nation balance in any server you played :)? The game mechanism is broken, you can't balance the nation unless every day a GM move randomly characters from one nation to another. There will always be a strong nation, a weak nation and a so so nation. ” Well i did play on us server long time ago and actually all three nation were pretty balanced. And than their asses became too greedy and than they created betrayal among many other evil things....lam…

• Map 2 -Overfarmed

Arsaa992 - - General

Quote from Reakz: “I agree to Shadow, that's the point of a PvP/PvM game. The strongest wins. That's just how it is. If you dont like that, than Metin is definitely the wrong game to play for you Regards ” Dude you are playing video game. You are far from strongest, trust me. Actualy it's amount of gold and real money invested in your char. Anyway we can't complain about blue kingdom cuz they are the one that hold this game alive so we must find other ways. But this way game is never gona be bal…

• [FEATURE] Offline shop

Arsaa992 - - Suggestions

Quote from Shadow: “Quote from Arsaa992: “I have even better sugestion since it's should be easier this way. You should implement auction house. You know like wow one. It shouldn't be too hard i think. Cross nation also. And a mail system would be so good also. That way more ppl would choose other nations than blue and also lag in cities wpuld be minimal. ” And when new players will see all the town 1 empty, you will personaly explain them that here is different BEFORE they quit thinking that th…

• [FEATURE] Offline shop

Arsaa992 - - Suggestions

I have even better sugestion since it's should be easier this way. You should implement auction house. You know like wow one. It shouldn't be too hard i think. Cross nation also. And a mail system would be so good also. That way more ppl would choose other nations than blue and also lag in cities wpuld be minimal.

• Questions

Arsaa992 - - General

Well too bad they can't manage population. Ty for your answer. I guess i will stay in yellow with my future farmer and just make new main char in blues (i also hate blue one). Alway was yellow ! How did you transfer your char btw?

• Questions

Arsaa992 - - General

Hey there folks, gonna ask few realy quick questions. I need your opinion on somethings. First of all i'm new here. I like this server alot, and ppl seem nice also. Played metin for few years on us server. Ok now questions: Is it smart to make main char in yellow natio since its kinda empty? Any maze runs there, active guilds ,u know , something fun to do? Do we ever get bonus exp from nat wars and that stuff? Its great for farm though And why don't you forbid making any new blue nations char? I…