Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 900.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Things I have noticed..

Shadow - - General

So when you log your 6 accounts, you get 6 box and all you need to do is clicking on auto attack with your 5 characters and buff them once or twice with the buffer No thanks this is not a solution.

Shadow - - General

Quote: “ good post,shadow.. but I just have a huge question mark on this.. I’m talkin about orc maze.. I’m just wondering why did TEC wasted time programming such a dungeon if u guys would add the dungeon’s rewards on metins lv 25-60.. I know,I know... U guys made a lot of topics about this.. I don’t get it tho.. Orc maze is COMPLETELY dead.. it’s likd ur adding flame keys and pearls in lv90-105 Metins.. no one will farm the dungeon anymore.. so I just wanna know.. What’s the point of Orc Maze n…

Shadow - - General

The majority were bored and you can't expect us to deliver updates or new contents every month. As i listed it was not just the boredom the issue, a toxic community is never good and the solo attitude that most of you guys have is one of the reasons, the other is poor education from parents I suppose Cmon when you were active was impossible to find you ingame and NOT in a run and now you claim you don't have time for two xD? But jokes aside, even if you don't have time today, the next day you ca…

• Biologist Quests

Shadow - - Questions and Answers

The upgrade materials can't be drop if your level is too high compared to the monster who drops. The quest items on the other hand, can. So ice marble, no you can't drop them, but the soulrock, yes you can because that's a quest item and is not level based but kill based, the more you kill, the more chance you have to drop.

Shadow - - General

Most of the things on this thread are correct and we can state them as facts and you all know how i love facts compared to rumors or psycho theories The playerbase is lower than it was months ago, but still decent. Without a doubt the ip block and the farm with your main rule made old players quit but it did not affect the new players. If you think about it, someone who starts today couldn't care less if he can't solo a level 70 or 100 dungeon and he has certanly no time to waste on creating 238…

• Dropped Equipment Color

Shadow - - Suggestions

More impossible than useless On Metin2 the bonus are calculated AFTER you pick up the item. So it is impossible to add a colour over an item dropped for the first time because the colour depends on the bonus and the item dropped on the floor for the first time receive the bonus, if any, when you pick it up. I hope you understand that we can't recreate the dropping system of Metin2 just because some players are too tired from checking what they collected from the floor. And just for the records, …

• Simplify Teleporter's dialog

Shadow - - Suggestions

Quote from Chris P. Bacon: “Quote from beckmann: “Quote from Chris P. Bacon: “yea, lets go for some completely useless changes which delay the big updates 10/10 would do ” wow, a change that take maybe 2 min to write in codewill delay for sure anything. ” then guess why so many other "small" changes that were suggested, didn't make it to the game? ” Quote from Chris P. Bacon: “Quote from beckmann: “Quote from Chris P. Bacon: “yea, lets go for some completely useless changes which delay the big u…

• Simplify Teleporter's dialog

Shadow - - Suggestions

There is a limit of lines per window. Plus the teleporter gives extra dialog if your level is over 60. So it is not possibile to put everything in 1 window.

• More likely a fairy tale than an illusion It doesn't matter where is killed, the Smith is random and we proved this already to some curious or rather very insisting player, when during some DT runs Events we killed 5 Demon Kings on the same spot just to show that at least 2 different smiths were spawned regardless the spot.

• Lying is never the solution

Shadow - - Off-topic

I don't see the point of opening several threads just to put a player on the Pillory and judge him like some kind of criminal for a trivial matter such as this one. I don't see the point when who does this are two different players, one who has no claim on the item at all, as if you need a lawyer or a moral supporter and more than anything, I don't see the point of involving the team or blaming the team thinking that we pick sides. We don't pick sides. We delete threads like that because they ar…

• Quote from Sukie&Hiumi: “Quote from Vyenna: “Many Thanks to Tec for designing a very good Halloween Event! ” "designing" ... its the same event of last year. Congrulations to winners and thanks staff for the event. ” Which we created

• [FEATURE]shop pages..

Shadow - - Suggestions

Quote from AstonJunior: “Wow thanks for quick response.. Tho u ignored the other 2 factors.. but okay.. was just a suggestion have a nice day! ” I don't think I ignored anything We should point out that your suggestion is born from our generosity, if the events we do wouldn't be so generous, you wouldn't drop so much and in exchange of this generosity I believe it shouldn't be a problem to make a new account to store your drops. 4 characters can certanly hold all your stuff, don't worry you don'…

• [FEATURE]shop pages..

Shadow - - Suggestions

Purchase the shopbox and you won't need to "destroy" your computer

• Host Downtime

Shadow - - Announcements

Dear Players, this morning OVH, the web hosting company where this server is hosted, had an unspecified issue, apparently an electrical problem, that paralized the entire Europe for almost a coulple of hours 1510185600.png We apologies for the lack of informations but we were unable to log properly on the forum due to this downtime. As compensation for this downtime the period of the event will be extended for 2 more days. The event will starts once we have the confirmation that the problem is c…

• No he meant that you can receive a bonus of AP which is 85, on two different members of the group and not that it doubles your AP by 2X

• Found Account Seller

Shadow - - General

Closed.

• What happens if?

Shadow - - Questions and Answers

You are incorrect. The whole system was created to prevent the user from accidentally killing his own items. The sharing is never and never will be tollerated here and we will never do something to make the sharing viable. You are the only one who should use your accounts. The bind system was created so that you can't roll or sell or trade by mistake items that are, for you, priceless. You can still drop them if you are negative, otherwise it would bypass the whole purpose of the negative karma …

• Metin Hunter Ranklist

Shadow - - Guides

Hunter Hall Of Fame

• Both advice and rule. Whenever there are elections for the monarch the candidates demands us to check if someone voted more than 2 times. If the players consider unfair using more than 2 accounts to cast a vote, I don't see why it shouldn't be fair to use more than 2 to upgrade. Not to mention we had several issues with players who used a lot of accounts on DTS, from being blamed because they lagged (pointless to explain what happen to a client of Metin2 who stays idles, even more 10 clients), f…

• You can always fill a report against him and if it is correct we punish the player