Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 161.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Things I have noticed..

Vyenna - - General

Accusing a mage with only decent PvM gear to be the solo type when I can't kill alone any boss is by all means a misjudgment. IP block gave me the opportunity to be able to join the run and design my items according to the requirements as mage. Probably you have to read my posts first but it might be a problem if you don't have time. All the guides I wrote are for groups of players and not for solo players. Nowhere in my posts I advocate for removal of IP block. The question, which was directed …

Vyenna - - General

@BuffMausal what is the logic in your suggestion to make runs more difficult? You say IP block is very bad, I have to assume you don't find every time a partner to do the run. Then you come with the idea to make the runs more difficult, just to make sure you will need at least four players to be able to complete the run. What is the logic behind this? If you can't find a player online to help you, do you somehow think you will find 4-5? Will you use all your chars in the run? By your logic, if t…

Vyenna - - General

@Cerva the IP block is a technical solution to force players to do what they won't do if requested. What was in the past 20-25kk now is 50kk (flame key) so it's pretty much a win-win. It used to be 70kk+ so I won't complain too much if I were you. Also, to be fair, let's mention the Orc maze, which was designed for low lv players. Should I remind everyone here what we did with it? Let's say Tec was forced to move the green changers and adders on metins lv 25-60 in the hope new players will benef…

Vyenna - - General

For sure there are less players online than some months ago, it is pretty much easy to notice. For sure there are many items on the market and the prices are quite high. For sure there are many players which don't have great sales lately, but where is the problem in these situations? I noticed a contradiction in the first post in here, a lower lv char drops many items with a pretty high value compared to, let's say a lv 90+ char; in the same time the items don't sell because the market is dead. …

• If i remember well, the green adders and changers drop from metins so beginners can get a decent set of items so they can advance faster. They do not drop so you can farm them from lv 1 to 90. Besides, if you do, what is now at 3kk will become 1kk so in no way you will be making more money. As for the red changer, guys, you really want it to become so common that Tec sales of normal changers will be cut in half xD I guess the farming of Moonlight Boxes is no longer a viable business

• Fishing manual for TP

Vyenna - - Suggestions

In Metin2 players can catch rare fish in map2 without high + fishing pole or Fishing Manual.

• Fishing manual for TP

Vyenna - - Suggestions

Uhm, you have the Fishing Manual included in the Premium Package of 7, 30 and 90 days.

• Metin2 SG Basics for Beginners

Vyenna - - Guides

It's great to see you are thinking to come back in here. I don't think it's for the better to open guild for beginners, they should be included in the existing guilds. The reason is simple: in the existing guilds you meet people with deep knowledge of the game features so you won't have to find out by yourself how things work. About PvP, i wrote above the PvP Model. I test the functionality of the Model as often as I can and at this point, if you expect experienced players who worked very much o…

• Lying is never the solution

Vyenna - - Off-topic

Being high lv and the best, @bombardieru also comes with responsibilities, not only with privileges. You are calling yourself the best, but are you the best in everything in this server? Special thanks for reminding me I will never be you. I don't have to be you, I don't have to be like you, I only have to be me. A world full with your kind will be a very boring place. However, I am fully confident you will keep your position on this issue regardless of what anybody will say. In the same way i t…

Vyenna - - Off-topic

@bombardieru I keep reading how bad the community is, how the PvP is dead, players keep trading insults one anotther, you had the kindness to call me stupid once. I don't mind, since everyone is entitled to have own opinion. I wanna ask you tho, ever came into your mind to see why the community is the way it is now? This is a small dispute which can be solved peacefully between the parts involved. If i were you I would ask all my friends to get involved and help solving it. Is not a matter of li…

Vyenna - - Off-topic

@QueenMedusa I can't make an item to change its price either in the silk bundle or the shopbox. I strongly believe there is a high chance that you set the wrong price or modified it by mistake. I would do what Lambda did, buy the tunic, but I would let you have it back so I can recover the gold spent. @Lambdadelta I don't have any idea of why the heck you had to involve Clarice in your actions. This is a small server and things can be put back in the puzzle very easy if one does the research. I …

• You cannot choose what smith you will get when you kill the Proud Demon King. I'll tell you why so it remains here in Forum further reference for similar questions: DT run is a program in which you must do certain things to obtain certain results. There is no specification in the program to kill the Proud Demon King at x spot to unlock the y blacksmith. The floor is full with spots since the map coordinates are in 2D so it would be a titanic work to place blacksmiths for every coordinate. Instea…

• PVP

Vyenna - - Suggestions

The Market is full with stones +3 to +5, prices dropped very much in the last three months; who in the right mind would ever bother to fight when stuff is so cheap? I would't say the best in PvP will need to farm this boss but they would be the first to take advantage from it. It's a simple logic to benefit from the power you have. In the same way for anybody to become strong in PvP, the player will first have to be able to farm. If we take into consideration the last two suggestions in this thr…

• PVP

Vyenna - - Suggestions

I am against any reward of PvP events with TP. There are no real gains in such a scenario, players who are the best in PvP will easily enjoy the reward. Also I find it funny a top PvP player complains about the lack of PvP without asking himself first if he is not the cause for the lack of PvP action in SG Server. Back in May I wrote the PvP Model: Deep Causes for the Lack of PvP in SG Server which can be found in here: Metin2 SG Basics for Beginners - part 3 of the post. No reward given to PvP …

• Lots of winners Congratulations everyone and Many Thanks to Tec for designing a very good Halloween Event!

• [FEATURE]shop pages..

Vyenna - - Suggestions

Why do you have to sell everything at once? Do you think you will have so many buyers?

• Here is the link with the results Halloween Event 2017 (Thu, Nov 9th 2017 - Tue, Nov 14th 2017)

• Congratulations to Purge for being the best at the Dungeon Masters

• Heaven Lair Map - Ice Witch Location

Vyenna - - Guides

Any player can enter in this map from Orc Valley. The entrance is located in the bottom right corner of the Orc Valley, next to NPC Seon Pyeong. Players of lv60 and above can teleport from NPC Teleporter in the room before the portal to Heaven Lair 2 (room 81 on the map). There are two types of monsters in this map and a boss. Ice monsters drop upgrade materials and from lv80 players can also get low lv weapons+9 and Water Crystal. The Heaven Soldier, Archer and Cleric drop Clams, lv75 weapons a…

• 17:00 is OK for DarkSouls at the Dungeon Master event.