Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 568.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Lilly's Screenies!

Meyana - - In-Game Videos & Screens

Quote from AstonJunior: “Unfortunately.. it says that the video contains SME and it’s blocked in my country meh.. But gzz anyw ” SME? :o

• Lilly's Screenies!

Quote from diopower: “once again , bravo sis, awesome video ” Thank you!!! Glad you liked it even though i failed your daggers :c

• Lilly's Screenies!

Enjoy!!! youtube.com/watch?v=Wq27Rr4liMc

• Lilly's Screenies!

Editing some music and it will be finished metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…87a548dc5cc32afd5669cc2e3

• Things I have noticed..

Meyana - - General

Quote from Sukie&Hiumi: “Then make IP block for all, also for that people who have 2+computers, i know about some people who said: -' im making run with my girlfriend/sister/mom/whatever ' when in fking life their parents touch metin. Im agree with this system but some player are still exploting dungeons. Quote from BrightShiner: “ ” ” Cant say that about everyone but I have played metin with my mom, stepdad, boyfriend and brother all at the same time... this server too Edit: also my roommate Ka…

• Lilly's Screenies!

Working on episode 14.. had a lot of people asking about it metin2.sg/forum/index.php?atta…87a548dc5cc32afd5669cc2e3

Meyana - - General

Quote from PrometheusX: “Orc maze was a good idea, things just changed rather fast after it got released. It just needs a rework imo, it shouldn't be that complicated. I hope it doesn't get forgotten tho. ” Oh i agree, if there was a rework I think it would be great. Its a pretty fun dungeon and even with enough new players im sure they cam complete it.

• Forums challenge

Meyana - - Off-topic

60 !!!!!!!

Meyana - - General

Yeah, Zulrah and I used to love doing orc maze but its just useless now it seems. Yes the palm of crit/pierce are nice but theres no garuntee youll even get it. Also i dont know anyone who is going to do it for Orc Stubbornness to upgrade level 30 weapons.

Meyana - - General

Quote from bombardieru: “Quote from BuffMausal: “Very Nice Answer Shadow Before Ip-Block i was never bored at run's alone(and i made thousends of them), but now i get bored to search people(waiting that Friends coming on) Because how will you share dropps with a unfamiliar Player. like DC, You dropp 1 Box, how will you share 1 Box with more player's, most people have not time to make every time 2 runs. Next is 1 is Attacker(he need's Good EQ,Potion's,Poly Marble's,....) the 2nd is Buff(need only…

• Forums challenge

Meyana - - Off-topic

51!!

Meyana - - General

Quote from Shadow: “Most of the things on this thread are correct and we can state them as facts and you all know how i love facts compared to rumors or psycho theories The playerbase is lower than it was months ago, but still decent. Without a doubt the ip block and the farm with your main rule made old players quit but it did not affect the new players. And these reasons leads to the changes we had. We only make changes when things aren't going well. The farm with your main (ONLY DURING MAIN E…

Meyana - - General

Quote from BuffMausal: “I would like to know, whats the Tec-Team say to this Thread ” Not to put words in any of their mouths... but we will probably be told that we are selfish for wanting the ip block gone. I hope not but that's how i feel some will see this. Its been said on other posts similar to this one. The dynamics of metin have just changed too much here and the more rules and stipulations we have to abide by to play here, not many will want to deal with it. In my opinion changes need t…

Meyana - - General

Quote from Maitreyidevi: “Quote from beckmann: “Quote from Meyana: “Im not talking about those who were doing the run nonstop with 3 sins and 3 buffs so they could get around the cooldown, Im talking about normal farming of the dungeon. Also not suggesting changing any of the rewards... im suggesting some changes to the dynamics of the server that may bring back old players and make the server more appealing to new players. Maybe instead of IP block why not make more characters needed than just …

• Forums challenge

Meyana - - Off-topic

47 :D! We got this

• Forums challenge

Meyana - - Off-topic

Meyana - - General

Im not talking about those who were doing the run nonstop with 3 sins and 3 buffs so they could get around the cooldown, Im talking about normal farming of the dungeon. Also not suggesting changing any of the rewards... im suggesting some changes to the dynamics of the server that may bring back old players and make the server more appealing to new players. Maybe instead of IP block why not make more characters needed than just sin and buff? Who would want to start on a server knowing they - mus…

Meyana - - General

Quote from SirPic: “Quote from Cerva: “Quote from Vyenna: “IP block was the first solution in forcing players to work together inside dungeons ” You should know that when there is the word force in the "solutions" to improve the game thats not really an improvement thats the reason population is decreased players are way too forced just imagine what a new player would think if he was coming here during an event and was watching the event thread its a game after all,way too many restrictions. ” S…

• Forums challenge

Meyana - - Off-topic

• Forums challenge

Meyana - - Off-topic