Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 352.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Things I have noticed..

bombardieru - - General

@Meyana , yeah i understand. Thats why i prefer to get less by spending 1 more poly but still do the run. Better than nothing overall. Lets say share 40/60 , the 40% still enough.

bombardieru - - General

Quote from BuffMausal: “Very Nice Answer Shadow Before Ip-Block i was never bored at run's alone(and i made thousends of them), but now i get bored to search people(waiting that Friends coming on) Because how will you share dropps with a unfamiliar Player. like DC, You dropp 1 Box, how will you share 1 Box with more player's, most people have not time to make every time 2 runs. Next is 1 is Attacker(he need's Good EQ,Potion's,Poly Marble's,....) the 2nd is Buff(need only int EQ) One wasting much…

bombardieru - - General

Many things changed. i love this new sweetness we getting. peace bros

bombardieru - - General

Quote from Meyana: “Im not talking about those who were doing the run nonstop with 3 sins and 3 buffs so they could get around the cooldown, Im talking about normal farming of the dungeon. Also not suggesting changing any of the rewards... im suggesting some changes to the dynamics of the server that may bring back old players and make the server more appealing to new players. Maybe instead of IP block why not make more characters needed than just sin and buff? Who would want to start on a serve…

bombardieru - - General

hello everyone. IP Block wasnt the best solution. And we dont talk about the prices, its not that what matters, if it was 25kk before and now 40kk that doesnt show me by anything that the game works better. Giving myself as example, last days even today , asking for a partner for hellrun or plagued run and couldnt find any in 1hour or 2. But my case is happy, because I have alot of time for the game, unlike others. What would someone like, giving example one of my friends that doesnt have much t…

• Forums challenge

bombardieru - - Off-topic

• Share the songs you like

youtube.com/watch?v=ThU5NF0mv4g

• Lying is never the solution

Quote from Vyenna: “Being high lv and the best, @bombardieru also comes with responsibilities, not only with privileges. You are calling yourself the best, but are you the best in everything in this server? Special thanks for reminding me I will never be you. I don't have to be you, I don't have to be like you, I only have to be me. A world full with your kind will be a very boring place. However, I am fully confident you will keep your position on this issue regardless of what anybody will say.…

Quote from Vyenna: “@bombardieru I keep reading how bad the community is, how the PvP is dead, players keep trading insults one anotther, you had the kindness to call me stupid once. I don't mind, since everyone is entitled to have own opinion. I wanna ask you tho, ever came into your mind to see why the community is the way it is now? This is a small dispute which can be solved peacefully between the parts involved. If i were you I would ask all my friends to get involved and help solving it. I…

Quote from Vyenna: “@QueenMedusa I can't make an item to change its price either in the silk bundle or the shopbox. I strongly believe there is a high chance that you set the wrong price or modified it by mistake. I would do what Lambda did, buy the tunic, but I would let you have it back so I can recover the gold spent. @Lambdadelta I don't have any idea of why the heck you had to involve Clarice in your actions. This is a small server and things can be put back in the puzzle very easy if one d…

wth so much noise for 20 won .. just pm Cerva whenever u see him online he ll solve the money case ))))

• AlphaF1 is out, peace

bombardieru - - Farewells

who is AlphaF1

• When things are taken way too far.

HAHAHAHAHA BB CLARICE

• Share the songs you like

youtube.com/watch?v=W6QmEl9JyuU

• Starting as a newbie

bombardieru - - Questions and Answers

1. cant say exact number but enough to have fun and compete. 2. not hard, since there are some unique features which helps you alot specially in low level. 3. yes, everything sells good. 4. Imo, level 35 metins in map2 + metins level 60 in temple would be the best for a very long time and upgrade items like : spider web / spider eyes / demon gem+ / demon keepsake+ tc and gl

• PVP

bombardieru - - Suggestions

Quote from KillerBambi: “And we gonna see all 80lv + join nw just to take an odin ring, no matter if they have pvp or not. -1 ” My guild wont fight low levels, incase only low levels we stepback and let the others.

• PVP

bombardieru - - Suggestions

+1 totally Yeah same problem always. No pvp nowhere, people rather leave than fight for spots or metins or zin general Hl2. They lost motivation and as Bokha said , maybe better rewards for the PVP events would bring it back. My personally opinion is that the 'Runs' made it that way. But we cant blame noone and probably is too late to change something but worth a try trough a suggestion. Ofcourse people ignores PVP since they can farm in peace in HellRun / Plagued Run / Ice Run / Erebus Run / De…

• Jk and HowHigh

bombardieru - - In-Game Videos & Screens

me posting my vids here no hate hi youtube.com/watch?v=EXPEzKdbwWM

• Name of the Team : HowHigh Members : JkRR / Loreine / FightBack / Tim / CeYl0n gl

• Buy [Mage Dragon Books]

bombardieru - - Buy

hey guys. im lookng for Inferno / Dragon Roar and Flying Talisman skill books. paying 500k each so stop throwing them or vendor and pm me ingame - JkRRR / JkRR thanks! will buy as many as u have, ty .D