Back to metin2...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Back to metin2...

Hello,
      I used to play this server a long time ago. I quit and sold all my characters, but now I am sort of back.
      Well, I will try and play, but I have limited time hence sort of.
      So, I was looking through the chars I have left, and I found some blacksmith's memo. Any idea how much they're worth?
      What's best to invest money in?(also found about 16kk I know its not much but .. eh)
      Do people sell characters for gold/tp? If so any idea how much? (something like warrior/sura farmers with Gs or Ps, lv 35/55/75)
      Also, do low level weapons/shields still drop at +9 in high end dungeons?
      Thanks! :love:
    • welcome back mara, blacksmith memo cost 1 to 2kk because of the last events, they drop alot :p
      its not allowed to buy or sell acc/items for real money, but if u are referring about gold/tp, yes u can but no ga/gm will help you with trades, so its a risk.. hard to trust players :p
      warrior 35 to 58/59 with G aos or P cost maybe 600kk? guys correct me if im wrong
      and sura 35 to 59 cost 700kk + lvl 60 to 70 maybe more :P

and yes Hl2 still drop low level +9 :P

from a new starter without farmer, fishing or mining is the best way or farming metins at map1. and joining events
      farming spider eyes is good also, upgrade materials and so on :)
      u can npc the books at general store and the weapons / armor also.. and the stones +3 pvm cost 5kk (monster and deathblow) even the eva/vita/haste :) and stone +0 1 2 you can npc them too.

goodluck :p
    • Actually i have to disagree ,marianne. Blacksmith's memos are around 3kk now since they dropped alot on the halloween event not on the christmas one..and it's been a while since then.

Mara because you have some gold..and you can afford a lv 30 weapon+9 , i think you should go drop some horse medals.. ( they drop quite easily) and make a lv 35 character for map 2. You need to wait 11 days for the horse though if you are not using any items from item mall , you can kill stones in map 1 before you can start farming map 2 ^^

• Books that don't worth much can be sold at any NPC for 75k gold.
      • Same with stones ( +0 - 25k , +1 - 50k , +2 -75k )

Some of the most valuable stones that you can drop are :

Stone of monsters : +3 - 6 maybe 7kk
      +4 - 15 up to 20kk

Stone of deathblow : +3 - 4,5-5kk
      +4 - 15kk

Stone of defence : +3 4,5-5kk
      +4 13-14kk

Stone of evasion : +3 - 4,5kk
      +4 - 13-4kk

The most valuable books as you already know are :
      • Aura of sword - 3kk ±
      • Enchanted Blade - 1 - 1,2kk
      Fishing is also a good method of making gold since one clam is around 4 - 5kk

That's all i had to say . Welcome back and good luck ^^
    • marianne wrote:

welcome back mara, blacksmith memo cost 1 to 2kk because of the last events, they drop alot :P
      its not allowed to buy or sell acc/items for real money, but if u are referring about gold/tp, yes u can but no ga/gm will help you with trades, so its a risk.. hard to trust players :P
      warrior 35 to 58/59 with G aos or P cost maybe 600kk? guys correct me if im wrong
      and sura 35 to 59 cost 700kk + lvl 60 to 70 maybe more :P

and yes Hl2 still drop low level +9 :P

from a new starter without farmer, fishing or mining is the best way or farming metins at map1. and joining events
      farming spider eyes is good also, upgrade materials and so on :)
      u can npc the books at general store and the weapons / armor also.. and the stones +3 pvm cost 5kk (monster and deathblow) even the eva/vita/haste :) and stone +0 1 2 you can npc them too.

goodluck :p
      I see, thank you for the info! Yes I was referring to gold/tp only.

Arin wrote:

Actually i have to disagree ,marianne. Blacksmith's memos are around 3kk now since they dropped alot on the halloween event not on the christmas one..and it's been a while since then.

Mara because you have some gold..and you can afford a lv 30 weapon+9 , i think you should go drop some horse medals.. ( they drop quite easily) and make a lv 35 character for map 2. You need to wait 11 days for the horse though if you are not using any items from item mall , you can kill stones in map 1 before you can start farming map 2 ^^

• Books that don't worth much can be sold at any NPC for 75k gold.
      • Same with stones ( +0 - 25k , +1 - 50k , +2 -75k )

Some of the most valuable stones that you can drop are :

Stone of monsters : +3 - 6 maybe 7kk
      +4 - 15 up to 20kk

Stone of deathblow : +3 - 4,5-5kk
      +4 - 15kk

Stone of defence : +3 4,5-5kk
      +4 13-14kk

Stone of evasion : +3 - 4,5kk
      +4 - 13-4kk

The most valuable books as you already know are :
      • Aura of sword - 3kk ±
      • Enchanted Blade - 1 - 1,2kk
      Fishing is also a good method of making gold since one clam is around 4 - 5kk

That's all i had to say . Welcome back and good luck ^^
      Thank you! Also any clue on how much taichi/whirlwind/dance with wind band of oblivion costs?

Shadow wrote:

Welcome Back :)
      Thanks! I'll have to ask you for assistance whenever we get a chance to talk.