Gold store bank

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• xWoops wrote:

you can buy gold bars and store them, you lose some percentage, but i think it's not that much
      I see, but when you have a small amount of money you have to transfer on the same account but different characters that doesn't work.

Vyenna wrote:

Trade window allows you to transfer 999.999.999 gold from one char to another; teleport ring allows you to jump from one town to another.

Arin wrote:

Vyenna wrote:

Trade window allows you to transfer 999.999.999 gold from one char to another; teleport ring allows you to jump from one town to another.
      Yea , i was thinking the same , i don't think is necessarily.

Well I was thinking more like transfer through the same account but different characters.
      I was looking through my old accounts to see if I can find anything on them, my new account is in blue my old ones in yellow, I had a shop account which had one character in blue the rest in yellow, and a yellow character had like 800k gold. Not much, but for someone who starts with nothing its potion money, and since all of my characters are low level so traveling isn't easy, it could be a nice feature (because I'd transfer money to blue through bank).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mara ().