Gold

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Hey guys,

So I am 43lv mental warrior and I have good enough gear. And the past day I was wondering, in order to make the more gold I could possible make, should I continue farming metin stones(35-40-45-50-55-65) or should I instead farm mobs ( ice mountain, temple tower, valley etc), go mining and destroy some metins that I will probably find on my way? Will I make more money this way or the other?
      All answers are accepted!

Thanks! :) :D
      Spending millions of gold in-game and achieving nothing, is the game itself. :borg: :chainsaw:

Metin2- Brain attack machine.
      8o 8| :xeno:
    • To farm in ice mountain is always a good idea. But just farm the lvl 65 metin stones and the mobs infront of the ghost forest. At the moment you can sell ice marbles and yeti fur+ pretty well.

I'd also suggest you to create a lvl 35 body warrior and get him an armoured horse. There are many metin stones in map2. With enough movememt speed you can usually get 3-4 metins per channel.
      EURO 2016 received. I like this so much!
    • xSheyn wrote:

To farm in ice mountain is always a good idea. But just farm the lvl 65 metin stones and the mobs infront of the ghost forest. At the moment you can sell ice marbles and yeti fur+ pretty well.

I'd also suggest you to create a lvl 35 body warrior and get him an armoured horse. There are many metin stones in map2. With enough movememt speed you can usually get 3-4 metins per channel.
      Ok, thanks man. The only problem that I have, is that I cannot find anymore shops that sell thieve's gloves and at the moment I'm out of that. If you're selling let me know :)

More replies are accepted :)
      Spending millions of gold in-game and achieving nothing, is the game itself. :borg: :chainsaw:

Metin2- Brain attack machine.
      8o 8| :xeno: