Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Hey there folks, gonna ask few realy quick questions. I need your opinion on somethings. First of all i'm new here. I like this server alot, and ppl seem nice also. Played metin for few years on us server. Ok now questions:
      Is it smart to make main char in yellow natio since its kinda empty? Any maze runs there, active guilds ,u know , something fun to do? Do we ever get bonus exp from nat wars and that stuff? Its great for farm though :)
      And why don't you forbid making any new blue nations char? Isn't that something that could help balance things? And one more thing: Any high level that can help me a bit with low level items, u know +9 drops that you don' need. I'm curently 31 mental war. Gonna level myself until my exp and drop bonuses wears off and than i will stop to farm, level my skills and do all the stuff i need to. Any help is good. Ty
    • Till this server is not professional balanced ( i mean number and power of players in each kingdom..) blue nation its the best choise and only..if you want lots of players..guilds..etc...my guild was in yellow,,now we left yellow and we are in blue...cuz yellow was almost empty..so we were forced to move...and still hate blues haha..( wtf?? i hate myself now..)

Blue nation :rocketlauncher:
      Game Name: K1ssOfDeath
      Kingdom: Asmodia
      Class/Level: Body-warrior / 101

• DaciaNKnight wrote:

Till this server is not professional balanced ( i mean number and power of players in each kingdom..) blue nation its the best choise and only..if you want lots of players..guilds..etc...my guild was in yellow,,now we left yellow and we are in blue...cuz yellow was almost empty..so we were forced to move...and still hate blues haha..( wtf?? i hate myself now..)

Blue nation :rocketlauncher:
      we are not forced to change to be honest, no one forced us to change, it was guild decision. anyway

about your question

Arsaa992 wrote:

Hey there folks, gonna ask few realy quick questions. I need your opinion on somethings. First of all i'm new here. I like this server alot, and ppl seem nice also. Played metin for few years on us server. Ok now questions:
      Is it smart to make main char in yellow natio since its kinda empty? Any maze runs there, active guilds ,u know , something fun to do? Do we ever get bonus exp from nat wars and that stuff? Its great for farm though :)
      And why don't you forbid making any new blue nations char? Isn't that something that could help balance things? And one more thing: Any high level that can help me a bit with low level items, u know +9 drops that you don' need. I'm curently 31 mental war. Gonna level myself until my exp and drop bonuses wears off and than i will stop to farm, level my skills and do all the stuff i need to. Any help is good. Ty
      yellow is good idea to start with or red, if you are peaceful person and doesnt like noise to call chat , then yes. yellow / red is good idea. at yellow kingdom, guild is not important, they always look for partner to go with in any runs.
      pvp is idontknow,
      person/players is idontknow,
      im from yellow and become blue, blue is crowded. mostly players who pvp are in 1 kingdom.

just come and try to play . goodluck