Metins lvl 65 or 70

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Metins lvl 65 or 70

Hi everyone,

Im trying to farm with my 75 weapon sura, but im not sure which metins farm.
      With the gear that i have metins lvl 65 are more easy to me and i dont waste potions, but i can also farm metins lvl 70.
      It is worth to farm lvl 70 instead of lvl 65? there are more chances to drop stones +4 at metin lvl70?

• from what i know the chance is not higher, but i would simply farm whatever i can find xd, use 5x return scroll: 3x flame field to the 3 metin spawn spots and 2x ice mountain to the 2 metin spawn spots there.

there you see already if you look at the amount of metin spawn spots, flame field has 3 more metins(lv70) than ice mountain (lv65) so if you farm the lv70 metins you might drop more Stones. :this:

so yeah just farm what you prefer & what you can find at the time you are farming(also it is easier imo to find the lv70 metins because they have pretty cool spawn spots)