Map 2 -Overfarmed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Map 2 -Overfarmed

Hello. I made this thread cuz map 2 for reds is taken over by blues-they have taken over blues map 2 and now ours as well. its immposible to farm . in 1 hour im lucky to get 2-5 metins. and i get killed a lot by blue farmers-when im trying to farm i see like 5-8 blue farmers and 2 yellow in one chanel (red map2). i think this should be balanced. cuz for us new players -farming is just immposible. Even at 5AM there are some blue players farmign red map 2.

Best regards from0to100. :banned:
    • Aguilaz wrote:

Ye its PvP/PvM game, but when high levels make lower account, and equip them better than u bcs ur starting and its impossible comparing yourself to them. In that idea the Pvm/pvp idea it falls.
      This was an argument used many times but yet to be proven. Whenever i asked the name of this super farmer, it turned out was a new player, actually even newer than the guy who was rekt by it.

The truth is that the majority of the high level have some respect for new players and don't do this at all.

Another point to make is that when we analize the logs of the player who complains, we see at least 30 or 40 metins destroyed by him in few hours of farming. When you break 30 metins per day, you can't really complain if you lost some of them. This is being greedy not being reasonable.
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System

• Shadow wrote:

Aguilaz wrote:

Ye its PvP/PvM game, but when high levels make lower account, and equip them better than u bcs ur starting and its impossible comparing yourself to them. In that idea the Pvm/pvp idea it falls.
      This was an argument used many times but yet to be proven. Whenever i asked the name of this super farmer, it turned out was a new player, actually even newer than the guy who was rekt by it.
      The truth is that the majority of the high level have some respect for new players and don't do this at all.

Another point to make is that when we analize the logs of the player who complains, we see at least 30 or 40 metins destroyed by him in few hours of farming. When you break 30 metins per day, you can't really complain if you lost some of them. This is being greedy not being reasonable.
      Dont think that they are new players, but most of them are people that decided to stay on the level 30-35 and not leveling.30-40 metins per day is nice, but is not the same 30-40 metins in 10H than 30-40metins in 5H.In conclusion, there are several ways to farm, not only metins. You can also Minining, Fishing, farm items like FMS.

-------EDIT

Im lvl 75 and got 1 lvl 35 to farm, and i meet some people that got low level farmer.
    • Every player should consider 3 axis here: server hour, amount of metin stones per map and quality of the drop.

If you play at the 'top hour' (where all the people are not sleeping) and want to break a lv 35 metin in a zone where varius metins can be spotted and their drop is quite nice for low levels (like books and stones, maybe band of oblivions too) you shouldn't be angry at all.

That's happens to me with my lv 35 farmer and i just go to another spot more empty, maybe looking for stones wich level is higher than my character where at that time there's almost no one there.

Keep in min the axis. :this:
      Bor mental warrior lv 90 blue kingdom

Remember that:
    • Reakz wrote:

I agree to Shadow, that's the point of a PvP/PvM game. The strongest wins. That's just how it is. If you dont like that, than Metin is definitely the wrong game to play for you ^^

Regards
      Dude you are playing video game. You are far from strongest, trust me. Actualy it's amount of gold and real money invested in your char. Anyway we can't complain about blue kingdom cuz they are the one that hold this game alive so we must find other ways. But this way game is never gona be balanced betwen nations, that's what bothers me. Blue nation just has to have some limitation, or soon we will only have 1 kingdom.
    • Shadow wrote:

Have this game ever had a 3 nation balance in any server you played :)?

The game mechanism is broken, you can't balance the nation unless every day a GM move randomly characters from one nation to another. There will always be a strong nation, a weak nation and a so so nation.
      I was a little boy when i was on other server, i guess it was something like this. :/
      I always belived in SG, since i've never seen such devotion from stuff at any game i've have ever played.
      Well no1 is perfect but you guys from TEC are close. :thumbsup:
    • Shadow wrote:

Have this game ever had a 3 nation balance in any server you played :)?

The game mechanism is broken, you can't balance the nation unless every day a GM move randomly characters from one nation to another. There will always be a strong nation, a weak nation and a so so nation.
      Well i did play on us server long time ago and actually all three nation were pretty balanced. And than their asses became too greedy and than they created betrayal among many other evil things....lame. Damn i still remember times without adders and changers in item mall, best game i ever played.
    • If you played the server without the item mall it means you played it during its pre-commercialization phase, which happen in the first months of life of the server.

Is pretty normal the nations are balanced, most important the number of players of metin2 on 2006-2007 were 10x the ones now.

I transfered the players from .us, i can tell you the situation there was even worse than the balance here. The best players were red, full of modded items which i denied to transfer and still up to date some of them come here to beg to be transfered :)

The scroll of betrayal was not created due to greedness (otherwise why putting a 7 or 15 days cooldown?), but was created as attempt to balance the nation.
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System