About my warrior lvl 66.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• About my warrior lvl 66.

Hello good people, I need some suggestion what to do with my mental warrior lvl 66.

I got lvl 61 farmer and my main which is Mage , and now I don't know what to do with my warrior mental lvl 66.

Can you give me some suggestions for getting best use of him, for what I can use him, or should i respec him to body, or whatever?

There's no bad suggestion! :thumbsup:
    • ok, in my opinion there are several ways to use the character:

1st: use it as pvp character(but since your main is a mage i guess you will use it) and lvl it to whatever lvl you wanna do pvp.
      2nd: respec it to body warrior and lvl up to lv75-80 & fix Aura to P.(for a good way of farming in combination with your mage pm me ingame or msg me here)
      3rd: use it as easy v3 farmer for Events, you will still have a good drop & dont need expensive gears or buffer since you got the extra AC.
      4th: keep it with some cool gears for the time you need some extravagant uppitems like orc maze, quartz sands & magic seeds for your main gear on the mage.
      5th: you sell it(i dont recommend this since there is no support by the staff anymore or it is even illegal)
    • Amnezio7395 wrote:

ok, in my opinion there are several ways to use the character:

1st: use it as pvp character(but since your main is a mage i guess you will use it) and lvl it to whatever lvl you wanna do pvp.
      2nd: respec it to body warrior and lvl up to lv75-80 & fix Aura to P.(for a good way of farming in combination with your mage pm me ingame or msg me here)
      3rd: use it as easy v3 farmer for Events, you will still have a good drop & dont need expensive gears or buffer since you got the extra AC.
      4th: keep it with some cool gears for the time you need some extravagant uppitems like orc maze, quartz sands & magic seeds for your main gear on the mage.
      5th: you sell it(i dont recommend this since there is no support by the staff anymore or it is even illegal)
      Thanks for respond King Amnezio!

1st: Yeah my mage is main, and im getting pvp items for him.

3rd: I got much more event's items with lvl 61 farmer in V3 (had luck to put frist ac +6 in lvl 61 armor xD)

4th: Don't even know where i can get those (I was buying it before) :D

5th: I don't even think about it since it's not supported by team anymore :D

2nd: This sounds like something useful for both my mage and warr, so i guess i will contact you as soon as possible :D

See you around!