Sura Gear

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Hi again,

I started again with my sura few days ago and I dont know which items I must buy, especially accessories.

I have currently equipped WGB+9 but I have seen many who use the ebony. It is worth?

in the earring slot I have equipped EE+9 but as before, I have seen many who use SCE. It is worth?

And to end, in the boots slot the best are those of 55lvl, right?

Regards.
    • Bracelet depends on what you want to do...
      ebony bracelet with 8 chance to restore hp is good if you are killing lot of mobs (ex. lvling up)...but since you are playing a sura you might not even need one...
      about earrings, if you think you have enough hp, i'd say go for soul crystal earring, even +6 deals more damage than ee+9 8 avg..
      about boots, those lvl 55 phoenix shoes with some rarity are pretty good...now just depends what kind of rarity you prefer..

The post was edited 2 times, last by Clarice ().

• Ebony bracelet is not needed as weaponary sura. As soon as enchanted blade is P you get very much hp restore which is enough. For farming metins i recommend heavens tear bracelet because of the crit and for bosses white gold bracelet. If you want to have one with rarity bonus in my opinion the best bonus is faint...

If it is possible use SCE... They are best for pvm.

And shoes of course use phoenix shoes (5 avg or 8 avg). They are very helpful in pvm.
    • Baker wrote:

Ebony bracelet is not needed as weaponary sura. As soon as enchanted blade is P you get very much hp restore which is enough. For farming metins i recommend heavens tear bracelet because of the crit and for bosses white gold bracelet. If you want to have one with rarity bonus in my opinion the best bonus is faint...

If it is possible use SCE... They are best for pvm.

And shoes of course use phoenix shoes (5 avg or 8 avg). They are very helpful in pvm.
      i agree in general it isnt needed for a sura BUT! take into consideration the dungeons you will do for farming. in many of them you will spend the most time with a polymarble! what i mean by that is simply in poly your blade wont be activated so THEN it makes actually sense to use a ebony bracelet and/or soul crystal necklace.(ofc if you use the rarity stat restore to hp in armor & bracelet you have to decide again, because it might be enough restore to hp already)

so in general my advice:

non poly - htb & htn & sce(ee you might use for bosses)
      poly - restore hp gear(how you get this restore doesnt matter, rarity or ebony bracelet/soul crystal necklace)