Guild Shop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Hello everyone

I have a guild and we are close friends so we think why dont we make a guild shop? We always do dt, up some items. For this reason, we want to work sharing. Some of us gets upgrade material, the other ones get acc, shields etc. At last we upgrade items and sell in a guild shop. For example if the shop character has 200kk, i give 40kk each person.

There is the question, is that legal? I dont wanna it seems like rmt.

My english is not very well so i hope i made myself clear.
  • Despite the attempt of some foolish players to make the community believe that we ban for no reason, this is not true. If you do nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear.

Said this, we do not reccomend doing it, not because is not legal but because sharing items or golds may lead to scammings or similiar stuff that we are not able to support.
    Respect Game and Forum rules
    Ask support on our Ticket System

• Shadow wrote:

Despite the attempt of some foolish players to make the community believe that we ban for no reason, this is not true. If you do nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear.

Said this, we do not reccomend doing it, not because is not legal but because sharing items or golds may lead to scammings or similiar stuff that we are not able to support.
    We are already close friends so i dont think we have a problem like scamming. We already want to do it with little money like 50-100kk not like 1-2kkk+.

The answer is enough for me and thank you for clear answer Shadow. Can be closed this topic :)