[FEATURE] Real Nations Warr

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• [FEATURE] Real Nations Warr

Hi all...i wanna suggest you a pvp event called [RNW] or Real Nations Warr
      So..maybe our real Nation ego...will burn in our soul to make our real Country ( ex: USA , Germany, Romania, Turkey..etc) proud !!!!

Well options of this kind of Real Nations Warr event are many...any1 who want to suggest on how can run this event can feel free too suggest..

My ideea its simple..all real nations..must form his own RNW Team ( 5-10 members they can be ellected in a forum thread by votting)
      Then...a simple sistem...to fight like: Ex: RomaniaTeam VS TurkeyTeam
      GreeceTeam VS GermanyTeam
      RussiaTeam Vs SUATeam
      IndiaTeam VS SingaporeTeam

And who win will fight with other TeamNation who won on other group..you get the point..
      Prize can be some exp boost or better drop rate for all players from Nation that won [RNW] ( Ex: SpanishTeam won..all spanish players get exp boost or better drop rate) OFC if Tec guys can adjust for just one country those prize...

Anyway like i said this event can be adjusted better and improved.. But the ideea of Real Nations Warr its to bring a little real spirit from our Real Nations and Nation ego... :vain:
      I think a RNW event have alot of pottentials....what you guys think??

Feel free to suggest what you want... :beer: and be proud to represent your Country :thumbup:
      Game Name: K1ssOfDeath
      Kingdom: Asmodia
      Class/Level: Body-warrior / 101

• in general i like this idea somehow, if it is not kingdom restricted.
      BUT im pretty sure it is a bad idea also because everyone can use a proxy server or whatever to log ingame and because of that the whole event would lose his sense.(the question here is, what is the criteria for your Team?nationality?country you are logging from?)
      yes for that also a solution would be to make a registration for this Team you mentioned.

but to sum up, i like the idea but i dont think it is good to add. i would prefer a method to get the existing war-systems like nation war and guild war working for our server again(since it isnt working out well right now)

regards
    • Amnezio7395 wrote:

in general i like this idea somehow, if it is not kingdom restricted.
      BUT im pretty sure it is a bad idea also because everyone can use a proxy server or whatever to log ingame and because of that the whole event would lose his sense.(the question here is, what is the criteria for your Team?nationality?country you are logging from?)
      yes for that also a solution would be to make a registration for this Team you mentioned.

but to sum up, i like the idea but i dont think it is good to add. i would prefer a method to get the existing war-systems like nation war and guild war working for our server again(since it isnt working out well right now)

regards
      yeah..criteria for choose Team is country where you logg in..GM can check ip i think..
      Game Name: K1ssOfDeath
      Kingdom: Asmodia
      Class/Level: Body-warrior / 101