events in forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Eh? ?( ?( ?( ?(

The Calendar shows January. 27 28 29 are the past month, December 2015 while 1 2 3 is February 2016. On 1 Feb is not Moonlight, is Tanaka.

You can see also the first day of february so that you won't ask on the last days on Jan when the new calendar is going to be released. It also shows when the event started in case is a multi day event.

Today is 17, so i leave my little mouse arrow on the first event (because i am too lazy to click on it) i see on the number 17 which is Mistery Box, this description:

Now at a first look i can already understand that this event last 48 hours and the 17 is the last day. I know it started at 6:00 PM GMT on the 15th, so for example if I am from Germany i check GMT +0 hour on google and i find that is 1 hour less than my hour. Now of course you don't need to check this all the times unless you suffer from memory leaks, every calendar event are at XX hour + 1 for you, for at least other 70 days.

Now if you check the other event scheduled on the same day you know its a Siege War, you know it starts at 4 pm (again 4+1 so 5 pm for the German player) and you know where it is, what it is and how to do it.

With the past calendar you just had a name, yes we made a thread explaining all the events, but lets be honest, the lazy you would never read all of it, infact we always got told "when is X when is Y" :D
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System