Where I have to level

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• You have a few possibilities:

- level further in V3 (from now on it will take a while; you need a lot of bravery capes and much time)
      - Kappa Spot at Nephrite (it will take also a lot of time; maximum 9% per hour)
      - Hunter Room in HL1 (similar exp like Kappa BUT you can drop nice items; maximum 9% per hour)
      - Demon Tower floor 11 (you need a lot of defence, not sure if it is possible as warriors to do this without any biologue quests; you need extreme good equipment as well as a mage with P buffs; here you can make around 50% per hour)

Just think about which is the best for you. If you want to save time just collect money and pay someone to level you up... In my eyes getting up to level 90 is not that easy ;)

Best regards,

Hamunaptra
    • the probably fastest way to lvl up in that lvl range is to take the room in hl1 above the hunters room which has Golems and alot of other ice Monsters.
      take capes with you and place yourself in the middle of the room so the cape actually lures all or atleast most of the Monsters.
      we got a really nice tool here which is the channel changer.
      this allows you to use cape, kill the room and instead of waiting for the respawn you simply change from CH1 to CH2 and do the same, then you change to CH3 of course and then back to CH1.
      like that you will always have a full room when you are ready to cape which gives you a very decent lvling speed.

Regards
    • Amnezio7395 wrote:

the probably fastest way to lvl up in that lvl range is to take the room in hl1 above the hunters room which has Golems and alot of other ice Monsters.
      take capes with you and place yourself in the middle of the room so the cape actually lures all or atleast most of the Monsters.
      we got a really nice tool here which is the channel changer.
      this allows you to use cape, kill the room and instead of waiting for the respawn you simply change from CH1 to CH2 and do the same, then you change to CH3 of course and then back to CH1.
      like that you will always have a full room when you are ready to cape which gives you a very decent lvling speed.

Regards
      Where are this spot in HL 1?
    • Baker wrote:

You have a few possibilities:

- level further in V3 (from now on it will take a while; you need a lot of bravery capes and much time)
      - Hunter Room in HL1 (similar exp like Kappa BUT you can drop nice items; maximum 9% per hour)
      - Demon Tower floor 11 (you need a lot of defence, not sure if it is possible as warriors to do this without any biologue quests; you need extreme good equipment as well as a mage with P buffs; here you can make around 50% per hour)

Just think about which is the best for you. If you want to save time just collect money and pay someone to level you up... In my eyes getting up to level 90 is not that easy ;)

Best regards,

Hamunaptra
      50%/hour?:O Thats a bit... to much xD
      Also could you tell me how much %/hour-max- you can get in hl2?
    • SkullProX wrote:

Baker wrote:

Best regards,

Hamunaptra
      50%/hour?:O Thats a bit... to much xDAlso could you tell me how much %/hour-max- you can get in hl2?
      No, that is not a joke! Up from 90-95 it is fact that you can easy make this amount of exp there.

HL2 to level is just useless. If you want to farm go there but for exping it is useless. Maybe 4% 1h....
    • Baker wrote:

SkullProX wrote:

Baker wrote:

Best regards,

Hamunaptra
      50%/hour?:O Thats a bit... to much xDAlso could you tell me how much %/hour-max- you can get in hl2?
      No, that is not a joke! Up from 90-95 it is fact that you can easy make this amount of exp there.
      HL2 to level is just useless. If you want to farm go there but for exping it is useless. Maybe 4% 1h....
      I didn't say you were lying, but that's unreasonable lot.
      Also didn't players used to level in hl2, before the new maps? How can it have a worse exp rate than hl1 then?
    • SkullProX wrote:

Baker wrote:

SkullProX wrote:

Baker wrote:

Best regards,

Hamunaptra
      No, that is not a joke! Up from 90-95 it is fact that you can easy make this amount of exp there.HL2 to level is just useless. If you want to farm go there but for exping it is useless. Maybe 4% 1h....
      I didn't say you were lying, but that's unreasonable lot.Also didn't players used to level in hl2, before the new maps? How can it have a worse exp rate than hl1 then?
      worse rate in HL2 because there aren't Ice Golems, which give the high amount of exp in HL1 :D

and you can trust Baker when he says that you get 50% exp per hour. Singapore has a revamped DT, which means that new floors have been added and the monsters there give tons of exp :) But don't even try to level there if you don't have 1500 def+
    • Xalbador wrote:

SkullProX wrote:

Baker wrote:

SkullProX wrote:

Baker wrote:

Best regards,

Hamunaptra
      No, that is not a joke! Up from 90-95 it is fact that you can easy make this amount of exp there.HL2 to level is just useless. If you want to farm go there but for exping it is useless. Maybe 4% 1h....
      I didn't say you were lying, but that's unreasonable lot.Also didn't players used to level in hl2, before the new maps? How can it have a worse exp rate than hl1 then?
      worse rate in HL2 because there aren't Ice Golems, which give the high amount of exp in HL1 :D
      and you can trust Baker when he says that you get 50% exp per hour. Singapore has a revamped DT, which means that new floors have been added and the monsters there give tons of exp :) But don't even try to level there if you don't have 1500 def+
      Damn 1500 def, what's max def you can get? xD
    • Xalbador wrote:

SkullProX wrote:

Baker wrote:

SkullProX wrote:

Baker wrote:

Best regards,

Hamunaptra
      I know it doesn't have golems, but I thought before the new maps arrived it had a higher exp rate. Im not sure about it, if it got lowered or not.
      And as I said, I know he is says the truth, but thats just way too much. It should be balanced imo xD That"s just too easy if you got the 1500 def xD
    • SkullProX wrote:

Xalbador wrote:

SkullProX wrote:

Baker wrote:

SkullProX wrote:

Baker wrote:

Best regards,

Hamunaptra
      worse rate in HL2 because there aren't Ice Golems, which give the high amount of exp in HL1 :D and you can trust Baker when he says that you get 50% exp per hour. Singapore has a revamped DT, which means that new floors have been added and the monsters there give tons of exp :) But don't even try to level there if you don't have 1500 def+
      I know it doesn't have golems, but I thought before the new maps arrived it had a higher exp rate. Im not sure about it, if it got lowered or not.And as I said, I know he is says the truth, but thats just way too much. It should be balanced imo xD That"s just too easy if you got the 1500 def xD
      Believe me one thing: Leveling up there is everything but NOT EASY. Even as weaponary it is hard. You have to be concentrated all the time. If you do one mistake you are out.
      In my eyes DT is made perfect. You need pretty awesome equipment to be able to exp up but if you are able you get a good exp rate as reward.