Decrease Orc maze cool down time...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Decrease Orc maze cool down time...

As the title say...
      Well... Everyone who is able to make runs and take rewards... He will take the adders and changers that he want to...he will play every time till he gets all the reward and he won't miss 1min after the cool down....so the shop will be still full of adders and changers (green ones..)
      But there are pple who has to study... Who can't play much as the other pple who plays mazes....
      So can we just decrease the cool down ? ( didn't say cancel it) at least for 30min. Like Hell run to be fair for everyone to play and have fun with the game and with the rewards... Thanks for reading...
      Have a nice day..
    • Shadow wrote:

I am sorry but if you don't have much time to spend on a MMORPG you shouldn't 'play one.

1 hour cooldown is fair and square
      And why does the hell run Bas 30min only ? Isn't that unfair ! :(
      At least you can make the cool down with the long of the last run....
      35min....55min... Even if we left after 5min.... So that we will wait the time that we played... Also for pple who play with 2 clients ( who takes longer time than 2 players..) will wait longer like that.... So... ? :D what do u think ?
    • Flatrox wrote:

Shadow wrote:

I am sorry but if you don't have much time to spend on a MMORPG you shouldn't 'play one.

1 hour cooldown is fair and square
      And why does the hell run Bas 30min only ? Isn't that unfair ! :( At least you can make the cool down with the long of the last run....
      35min....55min... Even if we left after 5min.... So that we will wait the time that we played... Also for pple who play with 2 clients ( who takes longer time than 2 players..) will wait longer like that.... So... ? :D what do u think ?
      don't play with 2 clients, that's the purpose of the run
    • Shadow wrote:

Because you must pay to enter on the hell run while the orc is free. I can remove the cooldown if you all pay an item in the mall to enter :) but why should i ruin the run that is for the new players and not for players like yourself?

You should do other runs and not that one.
      okay Mr.Shadow.... I accept your offer!! As long as it has rewards that cost 60kk.... Maybe 50kk per a run.. Why not to spend 3kk or something :D but maze has rewards with 12k or 24 if u got 100% gloves...
      So... I respect you but that's another thing that you are talking about....
      Hell run got a ticket for its perfect prises... Maze hasn't a ticket for also nice rewards but not as value as hell run :D
    • Because every games are balanced this way. The higher you are the best you get. A run for level 30 should not give you the best reward of the game. If you want high rewards level to 100 and do the hell run :)

The maze works ok, we don't need to change. Play more and get more, otherwise is not the game for you.

On a side note, saying to me that you don't have time to do the maze when i can see how much time you spend online on my server is pretty silly :)
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System

• Shadow wrote:

Because every games are balanced this way. The higher you are the best you get. A run for level 30 should not give you the best reward of the game. If you want high rewards level to 100 and do the hell run :)

The maze works ok, we don't need to change. Play more and get more, otherwise is not the game for you.

On a side note, saying to me that you don't have time to do the maze when i can see how much time you spend online on my server is pretty silly :)
      Did I say me ? No ? Okay then....

Besides from 24kk to 60-70kk I didn't say smth about price... I just said that the same cool down time of hell run or time of the last run...

Ps: thanks for ur tone of speaking ^^ my fault for making a suggestion e.e ^^ :thumbup:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Flatrox ().

• If it is not you why do you speak for others :)

We don't need lawyers here :P Everybody can say their mind without the help of other people.

The truth is that you are greed, you want more and you use silly excuses to justify your suggestions along with using dungeons created for other kind of players which you do not fit in due to your level. The reward of the game are proportioned to the time or money you need to invest to achieve it, you can't expect to get a lot of golds from a dungeon that you can attempt with 20 minutes of gameplay.

Also don't be low minded, a suggestion is not an order, if it is denied accept it rather than becoming grumpy about it.

If you have time to waste wait the cooldown and do another run, or invest your time in something else and then do again the run.
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System

• already was a lot of threads about maze.... now we got reconnetct and 1 hour cooldown.. accept it.. It was hard to me too because 1 hour is really long.. BUT its became FAIR and now you cant go failed runs... every run sucess even if u get dc . Its fair. If u play u can make a little cash. Dont change anything and stop making new and new threads about asking the same!
    • Xabat wrote:

@Flatrox
      One maze 25-35 min and you have with glove always 2 changer 2 adder and the box ! so you farm arround 30kk in 25 min where is your problem ..
      Vote for 2 h cooldown :P
      and why speak about firerun when you are level 75, do the run and than say me its ''op''
      first of all its really rare u get 2 changer, 2 adder, and the box... first boss is almosz useless second's drop rate not too good even with mall glove and thief glove ( both using). 1 hour is perfect and -1 for the increasing CD. O.O :minigun:
    • Penge wrote:

first of all its really rare u get 2 changer, 2 adder, and the box... first boss is almosz useless second's drop rate not too good even with mall glove and thief glove ( both using). 1 hour is perfect and -1 for the increasing CD. O.O
      i do maze without mall glove i drop in 1 from 10 runs 2 adder 1 changer, the rest 9 runs 2 - 2 :)