Farming Impossible

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Farming Impossible

As the first I would like to say that I like the server well, good equipment is to be reached possibly, also without spending thousands euros, you can trade all Items from the Itemshop. There are many Featues more which I have missed For years in Germany here.

My problem is that it is not possible apparently any more to farms, even at 3-4 o'clock of morning it is not to be reached possibly on different Maps a reasonable portion.

At the hour 8-10 to find Metins is not simply sufficient by far, I earn on an average about 2kk gold per hour, that only if I am on the move at 3-4 o'clock. Map2 is complete überfarmt and is excelled in überbelegung only by the Valley.

Even a former Metin2 ex-serviceman like I, at the age of 4 years of experience is slow at the end of my knownlegde. This problem confirms to me also many players and are in a similar situation.

What can one still make with the topical situation?
    • There are a lot of farming type. Especially if you have good equipments and a good farmer char. For example you can farm uprage items ( map2, dt, frog, snake, spider, quartz... ) or if you have friends who can help you to do dungeon, there are a lot of dungeon (like orc maze, plagued, hell run) to earn money.

Map2 is too crowded because this farm is so easy. You dont need any good equipment, you just need armored horse and if you are lucky, you can get 20-30kk from one metin.
    • Elanil wrote:

There are a lot of farming type. Especially if you have good equipments and a good farmer char. For example you can farm uprage items ( map2, dt, frog, snake, spider, quartz... ) or if you have friends who can help you to do dungeon, there are a lot of dungeon (like orc maze, plagued, hell run) to earn money.

Map2 is too crowded because this farm is so easy. You dont need any good equipment, you just need armored horse and if you are lucky, you can get 20-30kk from one metin.

20-30kk from one metin only on map2? Please tell me what is the valuable thing that cost too much there.

BigBanana wrote:

As the first I would like to say that I like the server well, good equipment is to be reached possibly, also without spending thousands euros, you can trade all Items from the Itemshop. There are many Featues more which I have missed For years in Germany here.

My problem is that it is not possible apparently any more to farms, even at 3-4 o'clock of morning it is not to be reached possibly on different Maps a reasonable portion.

At the hour 8-10 to find Metins is not simply sufficient by far, I earn on an average about 2kk gold per hour, that only if I am on the move at 3-4 o'clock. Map2 is complete überfarmt and is excelled in überbelegung only by the Valley.

Even a former Metin2 ex-serviceman like I, at the age of 4 years of experience is slow at the end of my knownlegde. This problem confirms to me also many players and are in a similar situation.

I see your problem is similar to the one of this post, i recommend you to read this and all the answers: https://www.metin2.sg/forum/index.php?thread/186-map-2-overfarmed/&postID=894&highlight=overfarm

If that is your only character to obtain some gold you need to activate Free PvP mode against player from your own kingdom if want to fight for the same metin stone, or just wait until the map is kind of empty.

Good luck
      Bor mental warrior lv 90 blue kingdom

Remember that:
    • Bor wrote:

Elanil wrote:

There are a lot of farming type. Especially if you have good equipments and a good farmer char. For example you can farm uprage items ( map2, dt, frog, snake, spider, quartz... ) or if you have friends who can help you to do dungeon, there are a lot of dungeon (like orc maze, plagued, hell run) to earn money.

20-30kk from one metin only on map2? Please tell me what is the valuable thing that cost too much there.

BigBanana wrote:

I see your problem is similar to the one of this post, i recommend you to read this and all the answers: https://www.metin2.sg/forum/index.php?thread/186-map-2-overfarmed/&postID=894&highlight=overfarm
      If that is your only character to obtain some gold you need to activate Free PvP mode against player from your own kingdom if want to fight for the same metin stone, or just wait until the map is kind of empty.

Good luck
      I think you know what i mean. +4 mob +4 eva +4 defence aos book etc. You know how much is a mob +4
    • fishing, worst can be 10-15kk a hour, lucky 30-35/40kk

mining, farming upgrade stuff, farm 60 helms with 5 monsters, farm in dt uppstuff, event's like ox or other one's ( metin spawn for example or boss spawn ), at all of this you can make gold

i prefer fishing event's and try to drop 60 helms 5 monster or 5 demi, depend on luck and patience
    • As the first I would like to mark that it, besides, not only around Map2 goes separate around the general farms. if I have no extremely strong farmers, there is for me no possibility for farms, which is why it is also not possible to me for gold to earn.
      uppitems farms is pointless, because the market is already oversaturated with it.

If youre start new on .sg you must have possibilities to earn gold. you cannot argue with the fact that with very good equipment would be very possible, because this simply does not correspond to would stand if I am new.
    • bombardieru wrote:

xRin wrote:

or simply steal high lvl blue's farmers like I do,some of them really diserve it for the kind of persons they are.Don't believe me?check this out:

hahahah xabat best words forever XDDDmujajajaja xabat high lvl and low lvl killer
      muajjajaja all freeze hauahauajajaj
      you are not better Jk.. During every event you are running around like a maniac in v3 killing all the low lvl players there ;)

now back to topic: a lot of things have been suggested but when I started I used to farm uppgrade materials like spider eyes and pieces of gem.. You can always sell them, you just have to open a shop :)
    • okay okay, here we are again with flames. i find it funny reading what xabat says, its true, nobody steal metin to high levels it will end up high level killing the farmers. its same apply to v3. high level will continue killing farmers if they want too because they can. and take some small jokes from another player, life is short to take everything serious, specially words. and infact, its not only jk who kill farmers at v3. you guys have ss, i have video. if you wanna convert this as a museum gallary of players killing farmers. you can count on me

Xabat wrote:

The problem is we have a real life so we cannot farm 24 hours General keys for dragon like u ^^
      so i go with my little farmer dragon valley and farm metins
      I'm not lv 100 to defend myself with my lv 35 farmer or ?
      true, but the fact here is, there is nothing wrong of farming bosses if you have time farming it. as long as me and jk not doing illegal things, ;) wink* don't hate it. we laugh because its funny what you said there, chill

Xabat wrote:

( Picture)
      Jkrr before christmas event ^^
      dam you guys can't take sarcasm words or jokes. jeez :d but ok ^^
    • Xalbador wrote:

bombardieru wrote:

xRin wrote:

or simply steal high lvl blue's farmers like I do,some of them really diserve it for the kind of persons they are.Don't believe me?check this out:

hahahah xabat best words forever XDDDmujajajaja xabat high lvl and low lvl killermuajjajaja all freeze hauahauajajaj
      you are not better Jk.. During every event you are running around like a maniac in v3 killing all the low lvl players there ;)
      now back to topic: a lot of things have been suggested but when I started I used to farm uppgrade materials like spider eyes and pieces of gem.. You can always sell them, you just have to open a shop :)
      I ever said i dont ?xd i even brag about this as long as it is possible XDD
      tbh i kill all everymap from different kingdom or same kingdom doesnt matter for me if i wanna bother or farm there i do kill people

Xabat wrote:

( Picture)
      Jkrr before christmas event ^^
      watch out my dad XDDD dont kill his general muajajaja
      Never gave in
      Never gave up
      Im the only thing im afraid of.

HowHigh
    • BigBanana wrote:

As the first I would like to mark that it, besides, not only around Map2 goes separate around the general farms. if I have no extremely strong farmers, there is for me no possibility for farms, which is why it is also not possible to me for gold to earn.
      This is not a german server where SkillBooks and Stones are worthless mass craps and nobody is interested in Metins.
      Here the drop can still be worthy, hopefully this stays so. PPL stay longer in testing time here than on GF servers.

If you are already too high and have no "top farmer" for map2... just make 1-2 new accounts and use them especially for map1 metins, first good farmer there.

Any SkillBook is worth 70k min. at NPC, Stones +0-2 have a worth too. Monster+3 7kk and so on...

2kk per hour is a bad miss, 2 chars on map1 make much more.

Try to create char for a map that you are really able to deal with concurrence. lvl 15 Metins in right upper corner of map1 should be a good start, for me it was.

But seems "Du bist Konkurrenz um Metins von DE her gar nicht mehr gewohnt". But this way here makes much more fun. if you get the drop, it can be worthy-. All want the metins, all want the drops.

So go the original way: Get faster in speed/running, get the places known and gain the gears step by step to down the metins.

"Erzen" or fishing is possible too, but can be annoying. On DE these are quite the only ways - bad for new beginners.