When i try to open the client of metin, show me this problem. Help please.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Gzanu

yooo pastar <3 !

• PooKeR

Hey all 😂

• Etherial

okay, thank you :D

• [CoMa]Shadow

As a matter of fact there is no mention of it on the thread since this year you don't need any pet to trigger the drops

• [CoMa]Shadow

The quest was not supposed to go on live as it was of the last year. It will be removed with a reboot and also the pets that it gave.

• Etherial

yea that quest, after finishing it he asked me to do it again and gave me the same pet again :p

• Tjepper

It is the "go to yang shin" you can find him in map 2

• beckmann

is it the blue one " go to yang shin "? everyone talka bout quest, i dont see which, an dnobody can say me name of it , omegalul

• beckmann

which quest????

• Etherial

I got the same winged heart twice after repeating the quest, is it a bug??

• beckmann

<3

• Gentle

gn8 m8

• beckmann

gn8 gentle

• Gentle

good night

• Sukie&Hiumi

+1with pizza

• po_xy

SirPic for helper!!!

• SirPic

solution: don't log in.

• beckmann

when login, i get bug

• Lacex54

Kovach is serious brah

• [GM]Kovach

Good afternoon!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • As tittle says, when i try to open the client of metin2sg, this problems become. My laptop was w10 and when i tried to open the client works good but now i change my laptop to w8 (his original system) and now i m having this problem. I already tried to open it with "troubleshoot compatibility" (dont know if it is the exactly name cuz my main language is spanish) but i still having the same problem ... what should i do? @Dulaan @Shadow @Aksor

• @Shadow i dont change back to w8 for the game ... i but this laptop from my friend and i dont like w10 so i changed to his original SO, also because when u upgrade to another SO which is not his original SO, the laptop cant work in his 100% ... i need the w8 for run another aplications too. So is there any other way for run metin2 with w8? Also, i m thinking to change it again but this time for w7, if i change it, i will work fine with w7?

• @Shadow when i had a laptop with w8 as SO 2 years ago and i did what Aksor told me to do and it works so good the client of metin2. it was a Sony Vaio. now, i have a HP with w8, i did what Aksor wrote and it doesnt work ... why? give me another way please.

I changed to w7 but the laptop system original is w8 so when i changed, i lost some drives: wifi and with cable .... i was looking for the drives but it doesnt work so i will restare the w8 ... so give me another way for run the metin2.

• I don't work for Windows.

2 years ago the updates of windows 8 didn't collide with metin, now they do.

Some players use windows 8 but they don't have any problem with metin because it also depends on what drivers you have.

My suggestion is to use windows 10. Not to play metin but because eventualy win7 and 8 will die and just 10 will remain, so the sooner you get used to it, the better.

• As tittle says, when i try to open the client of metin2sg, this problems become. My laptop was w10 and when i tried to open the client works good but now i change my laptop to w8 (his original system) and now i m having this problem. I already tried to open it with "troubleshoot compatibility" (dont know if it is the exactly name cuz my main language is spanish) but i still having the same problem ... what should i do? @Dulaan @Shadow @Aksor

It's not about the Operating System you are using, It's about the drivers you have. I had a Hard Disk Drive and meanwhile your computer/laptop is on and the Hard Disk Drive is spinning and you move it, it can get defective. In this case it have small chance to defect your video card, but that's hardly to tell, depends on which you have. I had my HDD defective for moving my laptop up/down/right/left when you walking with is and it's on, it will defect the spinning disc and you get this error. Lately it's faster and easier with Solid State Drive, work as with a chip. Turns your computer on in 5 second, and be playing metin in the next 10 second without problem.
    Suggestion: try to get a new Hard Drive but better change to Solid State, easier on computer(towers) if on laptop, just get metin on a USB stick and would work perfectly without any errors. :gamer:

• i can not open any windows ... @Shadow @Dulaan @Aksor i fix the drivers of the windows7 but when i try to open the client give me this new error ... what is happening?
    This error in w7 and the first one which i wrote in w8 ... can u know how to fix this problem in w7? cuz i really preffer w7 and i wanna keep this SO.