Ore Alchemist

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• Ore Alchemist

OK! So as many of you know i am a miner! A good suggestion would be one of the two possibilities i put here:

1.) In-Active guild lands can be deleted... Many new guilds are here and would love to make guild lands in map1 (mainly yellows as far as i know) and we can! One of the main reasons is to create different Alchemists. Many people use low level equipment like Silver Bracelet for example, and it would be of use to have a place to refine silver ore to put into that bracelet. As you see here in my Mining Guide I have labeled all of the alchemists in all 3 nations maps.

All we have are; White Gold, Heaven Tear, Ebony, Diamond and Amethyst.

OR

2.) Guild leaders change Alchemist in their guild lands (though i dont see this happening since it costs money to do)

So yep, that's my suggestion :) :love:

~LillyMae