SB's per Day

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

We have implemented a TeamSpeak Server! Click here to check it out!

• SB's per Day

It would be cool if SB's will cooldown per day and not per hours. So in theory it should be possible to read a SB at 11:59 pm and the next one on 00:01 am next day. Its a suggestion by Xalbador in another thread and many thought this is a great idea. So I just thought its better that this suggestion gets its own thread. Hopefully this will be implemented soon.
    • OK. Let it cooldown per hours. BUT!! Why can the community make suggestion if they will never be implemented or even accepted except little things that doesnt count(like the quiver). I think if the cooldown goes down to at least 24 hours(max so 18-24 hours) it would a good compromise. I think that the community will appreciate that suggestion. Hopefully the team or you will overthink that.
    • MrWang wrote:

OK. Let it cooldown per hours. BUT!! Why can the community make suggestion if they will never be implemented or even accepted except little things that doesnt count(like the quiver). I think if the cooldown goes down to at least 24 hours(max so 18-24 hours) it would a good compromise. I think that the community will appreciate that suggestion. Hopefully the team or you will overthink that.
      Because is called suggestion. If it is called "Shadow you are my slave and you must do as i command", then it will be different.

Hilarious your arrogance on defining what is a little thing and what is not :)

One thing must be clear here, you are just players with no powers over the main decisions. I understand that in the past you had more grip on the game changes due to the amateur team that was before me, but this is not the case anymore and you must stop getting all angry when your suggestion is denied.

Reaching a perfect skill should be a mile stone and not a common thing. It is already too easy with all the tradable mall and the cheap exorcism scroll, we don't want to make it easier.
      Respect Game and Forum rules
      Ask support on our Ticket System