Couple of questions about HL 1 and HL2

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• bombardieru

oO

• Lyetta

the pet*. Again, I'm sorry for that. I didn't even wanted to insult you at all. xD

• Lyetta

Overall I couldn't get the mount because the quest just expired and I rage-yelled everything and I got a very justified ban, it was a very nice event. :D

• Tjepper

:thumbsup: Thanks for the event

• [CoMa]Shadow

Server on. The event is also over

• Nicki Minaj

lol wat

• Moise Rares

boy with gf looking for a 2nd one, please pm me.

• Tjepper

Hi :)

• [GM]Emory

Hello :)

• bombardieru

:))))))))))

• Moise Rares

NNN1 ;)

• Gzanu

yooo pastar <3 !

• PooKeR

Hey all 😂

• Etherial

okay, thank you :D

• [CoMa]Shadow

As a matter of fact there is no mention of it on the thread since this year you don't need any pet to trigger the drops

• [CoMa]Shadow

The quest was not supposed to go on live as it was of the last year. It will be removed with a reboot and also the pets that it gave.

• Etherial

yea that quest, after finishing it he asked me to do it again and gave me the same pet again :p

• Tjepper

It is the "go to yang shin" you can find him in map 2

• beckmann

is it the blue one " go to yang shin "? everyone talka bout quest, i dont see which, an dnobody can say me name of it , omegalul

• beckmann

which quest????

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello Everyone,

I am thinking about making a Sura to farm HL 1 and HL2, and I have several questions.

Does Lightning Resistance here appliy to all Setaou (fighter,hunter,commander,mage) or just the Mages.

1) Also what Items/bonuses would you recommend?

2) I am currently thinking of pheonix shoes/ebony bracelet/ copper,gold,or soul crystal necklace? a good poison, lvl 60 helm, bone plated or aqua? Shield with 8 damage resistance or 5 block. Anything here that you think can be improved?

3) In terms of bonuses, would it be worthwhile to buy a pair of ee with 5% demi res and some arrow res + strong vs demi? Or should I just go for SCE.

I am currently looking to max out Block, Evasion, Abs to Hp, HP restore, and strong vs demi (maybe lightning res?)

4) In terms of armor stones, I was thinking of using Evasion +6 Vitality +6 and Dodge +6. How useful do you think the dodge +6 will be in this context?

Thanks everyone! :)

• Hi,

for sura u will need lv92 bio done, then u do it pick +300 def. and u should be fine.

I will talk mostly about hl2 items (vs zins), if u get that gears hl1 or hl2 wil be easy then.

Items, mostly lv60 helm with 10 demi + 5 demi mytic ( they r cheaper compared to 5 mob), bone plate armor+5 with hp and absorb hp, if u lucky get sp absorb wont need to use much sp pots then, but its optional and no needed as bonus. Ofc bone plate should be with 8 avg res mystic, stones haste+5, eva+6, def+6 or vita+6, def or vita, depends there u want to use this armor, if vs bosses get vita if u wont hunt any boss def. Good avg poison+9 ofc, phoenix shoes with 5/8 avg, sce+6-9 with 10 vs demi, htb+6-9 with hp + 10 vs demi ( dont need hp absorb in brac u got encht blade). Titan shield+9 or lv61 with 8 avg res. HTN+9 with hp + 10 crit.

Focus on getting 30-40 vs demi, as much as u can block, and avg res. Avg res is the most important, it reducing pierce dmg a lot.

And demi res doesnt work in hl1 or hl2, dont really need any res, get just avg res. Nor focus on restore hp, cuz if u do lv92 bio, u will have 1-1,1k def, thats more then enought to tank.

To sum all, do lv92 bio > pick +300 def.
    get 30-40 vs demi,
    avg res items, armor + shoes + shield.
    buffer 50+ crit,
    ur crit items 40-50, (in poison 10/15, htb+9 10, neck 10, shoes 10)
    good poison.

Nothing else u need there as sura, cuz with 90% crit u will do 7-8k dmg and zins will die in 3-4 swings :)

• Never take defence for bio quests... Either HP (pvp option) or attack value (but still recomend HP). Taking defence is just wasting a reward imo.
    As for bonuses : block, hp, avg res, magic and lightning res, vs demi
    If you have blade and fear P, you dont need that good eq as other classes.

• Never take defence for bio quests... Either HP (pvp option) or attack value (but still recomend HP). Taking defence is just wasting a reward imo.
    As for bonuses : block, hp, avg res, magic and lightning res, vs demi
    If you have blade and fear P, you dont need that good eq as other classes.

You have to pick defence at one of the 3 quests... better to pick it at the first.

• You have to pick defence at one of the 3 quests... better to pick it at the first.

Ok, then sorry. On gameforge servers its different. If you have to pick defence at least once, take it as first reward.